Acceptance 106
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2022 15:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Marrakech Theatro and African Chic

Hi,

I don’t write much because I am not a good writer but I still feel the need to contribute because this forum is so awesome!

Some rules for your safety
In Marocco, prostitution is illegal and girls can be jailed for being with a foreigner late in the night.
Not all hotels or apartment owners accept you to bring “guests”. You need to check carrefully that possibility before to book.
Avoid taking girls in the streets, you can end up with a girl who will go crazy in your apartment and the police coming in the middle of the night and sleeping at the police station.
At night, all taxi increase their fees, it takes double or triple fee to get you to your home.
The girls need to tip the doorman when she exit the nightclub. It can be 100-200 diram. This is additionnal to the girl fee.
If you take a bottle of alcohol, you will get a table and girls will come to you, otherwise you need to hunt in the club.

I went on 3 days trip to Marrakech

1 st night, I went to Theatro
That is one of the best night club in Africa. The girls are among the best in Marakech.
The girl cost me 1500 diram for full service. At that price, normall she should stay overnight but she didn’t
The girl had big boobs and was very friendly, I wanted to do something nice to her and asked her what did she like, she answred me “whatever you like”. I asked her for a no hand bbbj, she put her hand in her back and she sucked me for an eternity. When I felt I couldn’t hold it, I took her doggy style. Once again she put her hand in her back so I could take them. I shot my load but didn’t told her immediately so I could enjoy more.

After that she took a shower a left

2nd night I went to African Chic
I got a girl for 1000 diram. She was a real kisser. We kissed a lot in the apartment and during the session. She was very GFE. We started by taking a shower together, she cleaned me and she started suck me in the shower.

Then we went in the living room we had some drinks and we started fucking on the couch! I lift her and brought her to the  bed and finished her doggy style too!

Then she found and excuse and left.

She asked me to tip her another 100 diram for the taxi which I gave.

On the 3rd day I went to a massage but I don’t remember the name.
The cost was 400 diram. Then the girl asked me if I want special massage.
I told her yes, she asked 800 diram but I negociated to 700 diram.
She had huge boobs, probably G size, but her service was not nice.
The massage was good.

If I remember the name and/or adress, I will add here

Recent Ratings
cactuss   23-7-2022 20:03  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   8-7-2022 00:05  Karma  +4   
27niborder   6-7-2022 21:22  Karma  +5   Interesting
anabikumi   6-7-2022 12:34  Karma  +3   
koroquet   6-7-2022 09:49  Karma  +3   Foreign correspondents always welcomed.
lostmojo   6-7-2022 07:21  Karma  +3