Body: 3.5/5
Height:  165cm?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: $1500 plus $200 tip  
Repeat: No

I had been following Honey Spa on Tg and read a report on here about some girls including Zhi Xia. Her pics on Tg looked good so I decided to go for it on a quiet afternoon last week.

Booking was very smooth with use of Google translate. Turned up and met by ZX herself after short delay, rang bell twice. She is definitely the girl in the Tg pics but a bit less good looking. Probably down to no makeup.

She showed me in to the room. It was a bit shabby (not at Wish or Mia standards), not necessarily 100% clean but it was just about ok. She stripped immediately and told me to get into the shower where she washed me. Her body was ok; slim and little fat but unfortunately clearly fake tits. No action there and I didn't try anything. She then helped me dry off and told me to lie on the bed.

She started off with a light massage which lasted about 3 minutes and then turned into light strokes which was ok but not particularly erotic. Then she asked me to get on all 4s and she did her party trick which basically involves her licking your arsehole and perineum for a few minutes. This was mildly on turning but only mildly. She then told me to turn over and she gave me a cat bath with some strange slurping noises - not sure whether that was supposed to be a further turn on but suffice to say it wasn't, lol. Things then started to get interesting as she started a BBBJ - she was pretty good at this and this produced a good reaction from the old todger. She then manoeuvred round and placed LS over my mouth. I accepted the invitation. She then wanted to get into FS but I said hang on, let's have a bit more of that so I went down on her for a fair while longer. She was moaning a fair bit but it was difficult to tell whether this was real - in any event, she was certainly a lot moister than before. I kind of had enough of that so she rolled on a 'dom and we went at it missionary. She was still moaning and I wondered whether this was another GDS situation. I stopped and asked if it was painful. She looked at me as if I was a bit weird and said "no". Carried on, shot one's load, showered, again with her, paid and left.

As you can see, it was all pretty mechanical. No real chemistry with ZX although it was made difficult by my poor Mandarin. She didn't allow kissing at all but pretty much everything else. I think that she may have vaguely enjoyed the daty and sex but can't be sure. All in all, ZX was a consummate pro and did her part as advertised. However, I won't repeat. Have been able to develop good relationships with lots of other girls even though we have barely been able to communicate. Ymmv as always.

[ Last edited by  dienw at 4-7-2022 19:51 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
kms1990   6-7-2022 00:34  Acceptance  +1   you are so thoughtful bro
Mister   5-7-2022 12:54  Karma  +4   After a “meh” session, why tip her at all? That $200 could have gone to a girl who deserved it ;-)
batman108   5-7-2022 04:39  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
americafirst141   5-7-2022 03:12  Karma  +6   
MrButtons   4-7-2022 21:01  Karma  +5   Some girls like Cici and Dada were great, but nothing special right now.
Bchung   4-7-2022 20:07  Karma  +5   same exp as me... no where near cola abd queenie level
dienw
Kinky King

UID 259587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1118
Posts 114
Karma 1106
Acceptance 237
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2019
Status Online
Post at 5-7-2022 13:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 dienw's post

@Mister, that's one way of looking at it but I'm a bit of a softy so I always tip unless it's a real shite punt (such as one I recently had). I sympathise with them having to be manhandled for a living. Plus this wasn't that bad.

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-7-2022 16:56  Karma  +1   Fair enough. Still, it doesn’t give the girl any incentive to up her game.
sentry
Erotic Emperor

UID 83650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2268
Posts 186
Karma 2241
Acceptance 530
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-1-2012
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2022 20:29  Profile P.M. 
Wow you paid $1500 plus tips? I paid $1200 2 weeks ago and it was a meh session, not planning to repeat just like you described.
dienw
Kinky King

UID 259587
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1118
Posts 114
Karma 1106
Acceptance 237
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-6-2019
Status Online
Post at 5-7-2022 22:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 sentry's post

That's what the agent quited me so I paid. Was for 1 hour (more like 45 mims in practice) but I won't be back for either ZX or Honey Spa.