Fuji 3F Vietnamese

Date : 1 July
Name: Jessica
Ethnicity: Vietnamese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5 large add ons, tiny nipples
Skill: 3/5
WIR: Maybe

Having had to go into the office to deal with something during a T8, I decided to reward myself with a trip to Mt Fuji.  Have not been in months, and was happy to see the reports of new talent having arrived are accurate.   A lot of Thai and Viet girls seem to be plying their trade on the 3rd and 4th floors.

Anyway, after a quick recon, which involved being offered a Viet/Ukrainian threesome that I am kicking myself for not having accepted, I arrived on the 3rd floor and knocked on Jessica's door. Her English isn't great, and she said 700, but apparently there was something else on offer for 1000 that I couldn't quite understand.

Went in, showered alone and then she started to CBJ me with some chit chat.  She is apparently new to town and was asking me how often I go to Fuji, usual prices etc. She seemed not to trust whatever she is being told by whoever brought her over.

CBJ was pretty good.  She did not fully undress at any point, but the neglige she was wearing was skimpy and sexy. Hopped on to ride me cowgirl and then we transitioned to me sitting with her wrapped around me to keep fucking. Then went to missionary where I blew my load.

Tight pussy, flat, toned stomach. Massive bolt ons but not particularly well done. She allowed some kissing, which is always a bonus if the girl is willing. Her lips were a bit puffy, presumably from botox.

Showered and tried to give her a tip but she refused and only wanted 700.

Overall a quality lay. Would be interested in a repeat, but I think that I will try some of the other new talent first. Definitely keen to see if I can get the Viet/Ukrainian threesome offered again!

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   5-7-2022 01:08  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   3-7-2022 08:44  Karma  +6   which floor was the 3some?
orangerange   3-7-2022 07:25  Karma  +4   Thanks
FirstTime   3-7-2022 01:20  Karma  +1   T8....so brave....
Babababa1   2-7-2022 23:23  Acceptance  +1   Original