Font size: S M L
Suki@Wish

Thread Subject: Suki@Wish
Date & Time: 12 June 7pm
Body: 4/5
Skill:3/5
Service: 4/5 $1,200 + tips

Very short report this time:

After making an early booking from the day before, I travelled over after having met up with some friends. When I got there, the original lift was busted so I had to go up the other lift and I had to message Molly to let me in from the back entrance.

I had actually booked Molly, but after much coercion and saying no to four hands she recommended me to try Suki. She said she didn’t want me to feel let down because (1) she would have to be on the phone if she was servicing me and (2) she would be there for Part 1 (most visits here it’s more a given tbh now) and said Suki would really treat me well.

Anyway casual chit chat at the start. Being able to caress Molly as she massages the too shoulders is nice. I feel like she’s really transitions to being mamasan and so in future I won’t give myself high hopes anymore.

After she left, myself and Suki briefly chatted, learning that she was from Hunan. The massage was good strength and felt like she really made an effort. Her body looked banging and I was wondering if she worked out or not but didn’t ask in the end as I was busy having my tongue lapping her LS’ juices. Some DFK. Breasts were an absolute joy btw like I could motorboat them lol. No FS this time only HJ and finally finishing over her front.

Overall good experience - she is potentially one who will give you a little more each time you go visit her I think. Lacked something but if I were to visit again I think a lot more could happen ;)
Only one photo from TG.

[ Last edited by  orangerange at 1-7-2022 09:10 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
David.youngson   15-7-2022 14:00  Karma  +3   Nice DATY
PiR2_42   11-7-2022 04:58  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   2-7-2022 15:14  Karma  +2   Thank you.
boscitc   1-7-2022 10:51  Karma  +5   When you wish upon a star…

------------------------------------------------
目を閉じて耳をすませば GOOD BYE