Fuji - Vietnamese with blonde highlights

Date of Session: 1st July
Nationality & Language: Vietnam speaks good English
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5, she had bolt ons but her body was perfect and quite tall which I lke
Height: 168cm
Skill: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $500 HKD
Repeat: I would try again (she was trying to sell me a threesome but thought bit risky)

Hey gents. As you all know Fuji is brimming with new talent. Many Tthai, Viet, and some white ladies. I took a tour up and down and up again.. I was sweating so much. I saw this one lady who wanted 700 but she wouldn't take me in which made me feel gutted. I felt I had sto try something. After seeing some Thais and some ladyboys I almost left but then I saw this beauty. She has blonde highlights and such a tight body.

Standard walk up procedure so nothing to exciting to report. Shower she teased a little bit rubbing her arse on my cock. Then the standard cat bath while giving a hj. Then on goes the Dom and quick bj before mounting me. She seemed to enjoy it but you never know with these girls who taking multiple cocks a day. She rode me for a bit before switching to doggy. Gave her a good pounding before cumming. I be honest I prefer the chase of the walk up than the actual fucking as it is always a bit lifeless. But she was pretty fit and I'd fuck her again If I saw her again

She is leaving in 2 weeks so you got some time to try her out. Nice to see Fuji with some fresh faces finally.

Recent Ratings
nitesky6888   16-12-2022 17:20  Karma  -30   
takahe2   4-7-2022 10:07  Karma  +4   
S12   3-7-2022 18:41  Karma  +5   
Jack_Sparrow   3-7-2022 18:40  Karma  +5   Sorry is CBJ the norm now in Fuji?
HK_Legend   1-7-2022 19:02  Karma  +5   
hkmann   1-7-2022 09:17  Karma  +4   Favorable