Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2022 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai assorted - Fuji JSL KH

Date & Time of Session: 16-25 Jun

With the Thai girls back, I went around to check them out around the 141 spots.
Sorry individual ones not following the review format but hope this helps for the Thai lover bros like myself. The underlined bold names are the girls I actually tried in the last 2-3 weeks.
the prime time for these girls seem to be the same as before, around 6-9pm. many still start late, and go out for dinners. I heard Sundays are empty too.
Also as before, it seems the girls switch around a lot between JSL and KH.

CWB Fuji:
First place I went in early June after seeing a report from coolcoolcool24. My intel may not be up to date, but at least before 8-Jun, I can't say I saw a single one that I can confidently say is a natural girl. That said, the ladyboys here are good quality.
3/F Mew (not here anymore): I've always tried to avoid ladyboys, but she may have tipped my scale slightly in favor of them. I tried her on my first trip there thinking she was a girl and I left fairly convinced she's a ladyboy but it was still a pretty good session. The attitude, service, skills, she had it all and almost made me feel like I can get used to them more! when I saw her, it was her last day so I didn't bother reporting in detail. I'll repost if I ever decide to try another one again. was $600 then.

TST JSL:
5/F saw only two doors lit, both older massage lady types
4/F 404 at least 4 out of 5 were lady boys, some with thick voices and much more obvious than the Fuji ones.
405 5 girls here all relatively young, more fit.
405 Jenny  first door on the right. Young, slim/petite, super-A cup and had zero skills but nice smile and friendly attitude more than compensated for the lack of skills and broken English. $500+tip
3/F 306C fair skin, nice girl-next-door vibe. no bbbj but tempted to try
2/F door on left out the lift, only saw ladyboys there.

MK KH:
I went here twice recently, and both times didn't see a single mainland girl. I'd say maybe 60% of the rooms between 7/F and 14/F are open at nights (Mon-Sat), of which at least 75% are all Thai (or Thai speaking Laos).
11/F Meko: she wasn't MCOT at all. She was too lazy for me, and it reflects in her flabby figure too. OK personality but definitely not one for me to repeat. Oh this one is undoubtedly a real girl.  $500+tip
7/F Kara, left out the lift to the end, last door at the end. This was another accidental ladyboy encounter, but she too had top-notch service and attitude. Short but solid built, with bolt-ons. very chatty, very intimate and friendly, GFE feel to the whole experience. I think she said she will be here for another week or so, and also said she was in JSL for a couple of weeks before coming to KH. $500+tip.
8/F Som right out the lift, left side. Middle room in the end. Short, shy, but genuine smile. She was wearing some bulky black dress that hid her slim but curvy body so that was an added pleasant surprise later. Rock hard boltons tho. She said it’s her first time in HK, first time working as a WG and it showed in her skills and overall attitude in a good fresh way. No kissing, but that may be because I had just given her a long juicy DATY. If you can connect with her and build rapport, may get some good upside. She was a clock watcher but felt like that was only because she’s new. $400+tip.

CWB Phoenix
3/F H flat Thai girls are back. They show as Mixed race in DB and photos are at most 50% true. They seem to speak much better English. I saw all three in the DB now, and Mana seemed like a solid nice friendly girl. Cecilia also, with some serious rack (bolt-on I'm sure).
https://go141.com/en/B75043-CB-Part-timeBuddy-Mana.html
https://go141.com/en/B73871-CB-Part-timeBuddy-Cecilia.html

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   5-7-2022 05:08  Acceptance  +1   
trust_00   28-6-2022 23:21  Karma  +5   Thanks for the Intel
toey_toad   28-6-2022 20:49  Karma  +4   can you make a guide on how to identify post op? i can never tell for the most part due to inexperience
whodis   28-6-2022 19:10  Karma  +1   
hktomcruise   28-6-2022 18:22  Karma  +5   Solid reporting!
FirstTime   28-6-2022 12:20  Karma  +3   nice Report. You beat me to it. I had a multi building Thai update, but I got stuck in JSL. Did you take any out?
Ph3n0m   28-6-2022 09:13  Karma  +3   Very helpful, thanks! Have you tried 402? Heard there is a really fit looking local chick there.
asianfetish   28-6-2022 08:47  Karma  +5   Excellent
babyrolla   28-6-2022 08:23  Karma  +3   
gonethem   28-6-2022 01:49  Acceptance  +1   
ambitious2012   28-6-2022 00:09  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   27-6-2022 20:00  Karma  +10   Excellent, thank you.
Bloodrage   27-6-2022 19:01  Karma  +4   Thank you. Wish they ban all ladyboys, degrades the area.
magictime12   27-6-2022 15:55  Karma  +3   Great share
dadumdum   27-6-2022 15:48  Karma  +5   good report
HK_Legend   27-6-2022 15:44  Karma  +5   High quality content comprehensive Report. Deserves more Ks!
Jack_Sparrow   27-6-2022 15:22  Karma  +5   That's quality work here-thanks from a fellow Thai girl lover.
nnbbs
Lustful Lord

UID 9754
Digest Posts 0
Credits 649
Posts 28
Karma 647
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-6-2022 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 nnbbs's post

Thanks all for the generous K’s!

@toey_toad
I’d love to see one too! I think it’s still tricky to avoid them all, but they do tend to have some common points.

• tall, skinny but broad shouldered, bolt-ons, muscular body, low husky falsetto like voice etc.
  • I suspect Thai girls that pretend to be from Eastern Europe, Korea, Latin America, etc can be ladyboys too. When I ask a girl how much and she tells me in Chinese with what sounds like a Thai accent, a yellow fag already.
  • many tend to speak out loud as little as possible to avoid giving it away from their voice. You ask how much and they raise a hand…
  • They tend to hunt in packs. If you spot one door with one, suspect most others  in the same unit may be post ops too.
  • Lastly, forget about asking if they are ladyboys. I’ve yet to see any that openly admits it.

When they clear all these warning signs and slip through your guard, well you might as well play along and try to enjoy the off-piste experience!

@FirstTime  seems most girls staying 4 weeks tops including 7 day quarantine so lookout for a fresh batch, so we could surely use a regular snapshot update! I was too busy exploring and haven’t repeated any enough to take them out.

@Ph3n0m.  no I didn’t see any open doors there.

Recent Ratings
autumnrivulets3   29-6-2022 23:54  Acceptance  +1   Anyone know where I can find pre-op ladyboys?
toey_toad   29-6-2022 20:06  Karma  +4   thanks!