Kawaii Spa - Una

Thread Subject: Kawaii Spa - Una
Date & Time of Session: June
Name:  Kawaii
Link: Kawaiispa
Agent: TG
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Guangdong girl, Canto and Mandarin
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (tummy fat, not as big tits as stated)
Height: 160cm
Skill: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 7.5/10
Price & Session Length: $1000 / 60 min nuru
Repeat: spa yes, girl maybe

Was in the mood for some young local Nuru so hit up an old favorite, Kawaii in TST. I find Kawaii to be consistent with good looking younger Chinese girls that are at least trying to give a decent massage. The teasing & RPP is taught to these girls since I've noticed they all have a similar routine once P1 is over.

First off the pictures on the TG are concept but about 65-75% accurate on average, not the best but more accurate than others I've been to recently. Arrive on the spa and Una answer the door, see some other young girls eating in the reception area. Kawaii is pretty clean and has new decoration compared to others but after a few years the place is looking a little tired. Still better than most spas tbh.

Una looks about 60% of her telegram so not a great start, I see her breasts aren't as full as I'd like but adequate.

P1 is pretty strong and she trys hard to get the knots out. Is pretty reserved during this part. I make a small joke about her strong massage in Cantonese and she jumps up with excitement that I spoke some local tongue. P1 ends right then as she runs off to get the Nuru oil  giggling.

P2 starts and she strips off everything as soon as she enters the room with the oil. Very enthusiastically she starts a mini cat bath on my back, after a few minutes this end. Una starts pumping the oil bottle to get it warm, then starts spraying oil all over my back like it's a turkey going back in the oven. This girl is wild I start to think, then starts the whole heavy breathing in my ear again. Uses her hard nipples to run circles on my back and bum. Heavy teasing on the balls and part between the balls and shaft. This goes on for a few minutes. Asks me to flip over.

Flip over and greeted with a little boob fuck with her meaty but slightly saggy boobs, never the less they feel good and she is smiling all the while. She swaps to faux riding my cock with her hands and butt cheeks rubbing my LB behind her back to complete the illusion until I blow.

At this point I'm covered in Nuru but very relaxed. The little bunny that Una is just jumps off and into the shower. Asks for my wechat, pay and leave.

Will come back to Kawaii not sure about Una though.

[ Last edited by  magictime12 at 27-6-2022 13:11 ]

Recent Ratings
zebra   27-6-2022 14:54  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   27-6-2022 14:25  Karma  +5   Rare, medium rare or well done, Sir? :)
boscitc   27-6-2022 13:06  Karma  +5   "meaty but a little saggy"