Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-6-2022 10:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Her Name is CAT: Season Spa

Date & Time of Session: June 25th 2pm
3/F Suite 306 (sorry wrote wrong number before)
No 29 Lyndhurst Terrace
Central
Tel: +852-5634 2487
TG: @seasonspa888

Name: Cat
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, speaks Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 HKD including tip for 1 hr Nuru with BJ
Repeat: I intend to!

After being too busy for the last few months , was in need of some release and a friend recomended a new place at least to me, Season Spa on Lyndhurst Terrace. So on Saturday afternoon, i thought i'd give it a go. Headed over, its a commercial building, multiple elevators and very discreet although the Auntie building security seemed to know what i wanted, as i stepped into the lobby and waited for the lift..."3rd floor! take this lift" she says with a smile and points me to a third lift.

Good sized lift, and out on 3rd floor and there;s the sign for Season Spa, ring the bell and am greeted by a lovely little lady in black who welcomes me in. She tries to explain the set up in English and is relieved when i tell her its ok I can speak some Cantonese and she relaxes and seems much happier and ice is broken. She tells me the pricing, asks me how i speak Cantonese, offers me a nice cold bottle of water and asks if she will be ok, or if i want to wait for the other girl who is working to come back. I say she will be fine and she pretends to be flattered and leads me to the room.

Its a good sized spa, couple of big massage chairs in reception, where you can have foot massage and stuff and chill, and the rooms seem big, we pass two and she leads me into the third room. Good layout, nice decoration if a little dark, black and dark purple/dark brown paint job but everything looks good.

She apologizes for not asking me my name and introduces herself to me as Cat, and helps me undress, she hangs up my clothes and makes a joke about my size compared to hers, she's a very slim and fit, and about 5 ft max whereas I'm a bulky fellow over 6ft. She strips down, she's got a nice little body, a pretty ornate tattoo on her hip and lower back, upon closer exam seems to be covering a scar or something.  Shes talkative and fun, leaiding me into the shower and makes sure the water isn't too hot, and gives me a very thorough wash and scrub in the shower which was needed, Sat was damn hot! She is playful in the shower too, letting me explore her body and using herself as a loofah at times.

She then jumps out of the shower, adjusts the aircon so i don't freeze to death there and then, while she dries herself off and then me, it sounds stupid but she makes the effort and leads me to the massage bed. makes sure i'm dry, and then readjusts the aircon telling me to let her know if it gets too cold. then she begins the massage.

She knows what she's doing, and she prodedes to give me a very good very thorough massage, and i realized how much i needed that, as she worked and kneaded out various knots and really worked me out. She is strong too, but maintained a level of conversation and checking if it was too strong or any area really needed work. i really let her do her stuff with the massage part, and resorted to caveman style nodding and grunts of approval as i really needed it. Cat hadn't dressed since the shower
so there was the lovely feel of a naked young lady straddling, walking, caressing, kneeding and genuienly working my body and yes i did a bit of exploring and caressing of my own at times and all felt good and she responded well.

She then asked if i was ready for the Noru, and once i said sure, she applied plenty of gel and went to work, now i have a lot hate relationship with Noru, sometimes its great but sometimes it feels like eccchchchc but she knows how to do it right, and she knows how to use her body the right way and straddled and slid herself all over me to good effect. She keeps up a good level of conversation if you want it, she asked a few times if she was talking too much , but not a problem and she talked about the massage and what she was doing as opposed to just "where you from, you very big, you have girlfriend?".

She was managing to tease and excite through the nuru while she was on my back, and once she asked me to roll over it got even better. She certainly knows what she's doing, and is a great size so i never felt any akwardness or damn she's a bit heavy moments!  i was allowed gentle access with my
fingers and she was very happy when i asked if she could wipe off some of the gel so i could have a taste. That got her all giggly and she seemed to respond very well, she tastes great too!  I was quite happy to spend some time dining at the y, and she's grinding her crotch into my face while leaning back to make sure junior was still gettting some attention.

She wriggled around until we were in a 69, and wiped off some of the gel from junior before going to work on him, she begins with a BBBJ and once again, Cat knows how to lick! how to tease and sucks, in the right way!   She was working the joystick very well, licking, sucking, tickling, teasing the head, thr shaft, the balls and then asked if i wanted to finish in her mouth and very gently wrapped junior up and went into overdrive.  I lay back and let her work and

filling the bag much to her amusement!  She then proceeded to tell me i needed to release more, and that i should come back and see her again or one of her colleagues!

She hopped off, and disposed of the baggie, before cleaning me up and then herself. We were running out of time so she asked me to join her in the shower where she was just as much fun, and just
as thorough in making sure i was clean inside and out!  they have a good selection of shower gels, note including the good stuff and the cheap and smelly one, she giggled when i mentioned that and made sure i was given the not too smelly but very good radox showergel.  In the shower she asked me how i heard about the spa, asked if she was good, and i assured her she had done a great job, she also asked about some of my tattoo's asking me if i knew what the chinese characters said, and laughing when i said i did but couldn't read Chinese and asked what if it was some elaborate joke and everyone kept telling me different meanings to the Chinese?

She helped me out of the shower, dried me up, and dressed me up, I paid her, got a big thankyou hug and nice peck on the lips, and she lead me outside, asking me if i wanted to stay for a while or if i had to go. I explained i did have to leave but would be returning soon, and she said that would be good and we get to know eahother better!

All in all SEASON SPA is a nice alternative to the Wish, and the Mia, its not as high end but the
service was just as good, and i think Cat would be very much more available the more you see her!

I will be back!

[ Last edited by  zbmthethird at 27-6-2022 10:12 ]

Recent Ratings
orangerange   1-7-2022 10:26  Karma  +5   Nice find
hklegend   30-6-2022 22:09  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. Can you tell the actual TG channel with pics. The one I found has 1.5k members but no CAT.
lostmojo   27-6-2022 21:24  Karma  +3   
zebra   27-6-2022 14:54  Karma  +6   Always been a big fan of your reports
dienw   27-6-2022 13:33  Karma  +3   Thanks for finding this new place
HK_Legend   27-6-2022 12:03  Karma  +5   Great fan of Pussy Cat Doll....Hot Stuff :):)
boscitc   27-6-2022 11:15  Karma  +5   Yes, please. Here, kitty kitty.