Subject: Bobo @ Phoenix, CWB (a nice surprise)
Dutchy12
Kinky King

UID 281153
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1176
Posts 63
Karma 1168
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 1-3-2022
Status Online
Post at 24-6-2022 00:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bobo @ Phoenix, CWB (a nice surprise)

Date & Time: Mid-June, 4pm
Nationality & Language: Mainland (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Face: 4.2/5 - Big eyes, sharp features, fantastic smile
Body: 4.5/5 – Tall, toned, natural Cs, pretty much no fat
Height: 170cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5 – Super nice, no attitude, genuine and just chilled-out gal, no clock-watching despite the short time
GFE: 3.9/5 (we didn’t DFK, but I didn’t mind)
Damage: 500 (30 min)
Repeat: Absolutely, and already have!

Following rave reviews by HK_Legend and King_Monger... I decided to give Bobo a try. I messaged her on WhatsApp at about 10am but was rather worried as didn't reply until 12 30pm! Thankfully she said she'd be free at 3pm and I promptly confirmed the time with her.
It's my first time in Phoenix so I had a hard time looking for the place. I arrived at the entrance but it didn't say 'Phoenix' so I took a picture and sent the location to Bobo and she confirmed it (by the way, it's surrounded by bamboo scaffolding / construction work).
I walked up to 5th floor which is pretty much an entire floor for walk-ups. Usually I prefer places more discreet but oh well

I went to her door which conveniently has very sexy (and real) photos of her on them. HK Legend and XX both said that she was in her 40s - I tend to prefer someone younger nor have I tried someone in that age-range - so definitely it was a step into the unknown (I had a look at her photos beforehand and they appeared too good to be true). When she opened the door I was more than pleasantly surprised of what I saw. The photos were 100% real! I always have respectful to those who post *real* photos. She was rather tall, smiling (seemed really happy to see me, despite it being my first time with her) - her hair neatly tied back and her face creamy white - her make-up was so well-done that I couldn't see any wrinkling or traces of her age. Not to mention her voice - soft, smooth and delicate, almost like a sweet cat - I was expecting something deeper and more coarse. Most importantly, she didn’t give off a MILF impression – I bet if she wore a face-mask, with her voice, skin and physique you could be fooled into thinking she’s in her late 20s!

I entered into a very small but well-organised room, stripped together and got into the shower. I couldn't resist but massage her ridiculously creamy ass - truly a wonder, no resistance at all. She cleaned me thoroughly and conversed well - she put her hands in between my legs and rubbed that area clean.

Lay down at the bed, and started to CB me. She started to suck my nips, and drew her nails around my body, which instantly woke my LB. Then, she teased more, softly scratching my prostate area and length of my LB, making me rock hard, and in great timing for a nice, long ~7 min BBBJ (at my request). Good suction, warm saliva, nice change in pace, the downside being a little of bit of teeth here and then. After, she capped me, and rode me with her knees up while me locked hands with one another…and she’s pretty tight! We then switched to doggy, though the disappointment was that the mirrors were too small to witness the action! Her moans were soft but not fake, and that’s a plus to me. I wanted to finish with a HJ, and, after noticing her really nice feet, asked her to give them to me to lick and suck (a fetish of mine). It’s a bit hard to visualise, but she finished me off with one hand massaging my balls, the other stroking my LB, and her feet over to my mouth, I sucked aggressively, feasting on them like I haven’t eaten for days.   It’s a difficult, acrobatic, position to maintain (which lasted a good five mins) and she didn’t complain at all like a champ! I finished with a huge load   and she squeezed every drop out, some of it even landing on the pullow . I was so tired I declined her invitation to shower together – I rest on her bed, trying to catch my breath after such an incredible ending! I showered, gave her a nice hug and smile, and told her I’d be back!

According to many reports nowadays, the attitude/service of walk-ups appear to be faltering. Therefore very happy that I found such a gem in Bobo – though definitely older age-wise, the trade-off is that they tend to provide better service with their experience!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dilmah   21-7-2022 05:26  Karma  +5   thanks
TwistedMirror   4-7-2022 00:53  Karma  +5   
honkong2012   2-7-2022 22:29  Karma  +4   Great report. Need to give her a go.
batman108   25-6-2022 02:25  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hotjac   24-6-2022 15:28  Karma  +5   Such experiences are to be savoured, but it's a shame you only had 30" with her. I'm betting she has 2' worth of tri ...
austin821   24-6-2022 13:02  Karma  +6   
Mike747   24-6-2022 09:57  Karma  +5   Lekker hoor! :)
davcha   24-6-2022 09:39  Karma  +4   Shame the building is so awful.
King_Monger   24-6-2022 09:22  Karma  +3   Very nice and comprehensive report!
HK_Legend   24-6-2022 07:42  Karma  +5   BEAUTIFUL Report! She is REALLY a unique GEM!
momozzz   24-6-2022 07:26  Karma  +4   nice report. HK legend really made her a superstar ;)
JackTheBat   24-6-2022 02:08  Karma  +10   "after noticing her really nice feet"...you gobbled them, sweet!
King_Monger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 280634
Digest Posts 0
Credits 396
Posts 21
Karma 393
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-1-2022
Status Offline
Post at 24-6-2022 09:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Dutchy12's post

When so many of us are regularly mislead by bait & switch and scam artist faking pictures to look younger,
BO BO is just the opposite.

" Early 40s
" Big eyes, sharp features, fantastic smile"
"  Tall, toned, natural Cs, pretty much no fat"
" When she opened the door I was more than pleasantly surprised of what I saw. The photos were 100% real!  
I always have respectful to those who post *real* photos"
" Super nice, no attitude, genuine and just chilled-out gal"
" no clock-watching despite the short time"
"  I bet if she wore a face-mask, with her voice, skin and physique you could be fooled into thinking she’s in her late 20s!"

Honestly, if I had not met her myself, I would think ....this is HK_Legend writing this report

but I met her myself (and will do it again!), SEVERAL TIMES, and that is EXACTLY the BO BO I know
....somebody bizarre and genuine, with an excellent service, in a world of fakes and deceptions.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   25-6-2022 15:58  Karma  +5   Three Card Monte 2.0? Where is HK_Legend? :) :) "BLOGGER" on Chinese Forum !!
momozzz   25-6-2022 08:20  Karma  +2   hahaha loved this hk_legend joke