Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2022 09:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai @ JSL

Date & Time of Session: 16 Jun, around 6:00pm
Name: Pai
Link: NA
Nationality & Language: Thai, limited English
Face: 3.5/5 looked cracking at first glance but could see some blemishes on closer inspection and suspect she wore those eyes enhancing contact lenses
Body: 3/5 5'2", small natural boobs with eraser nipples
Skills: 3/5
Service: 7/10
Price: $600
Repeat: Nah, no connection and plenty of other options to try at JSL

Got of work early yesterday and decided to pay JSL a visit.  I messaged Yoyo on my way to see if I could slip in a 6:30pm appointment but she replied that she would only be available at 7:30.

The placecwas chock a block with fellow zombies and although most of the rooms seemed to be occupied, their occupants were mostly occupied (some noticeably so by the loud moaning and bed creaking emanating from some rooms).

Started my tour from 8/F down to the 2/F.  Saw some doubles on 8/F and 6/F but what stuck in my mind was the petite Thai beauty who was the only room with the welcome sign at the 5/F.

Caught the lift back up to 5/F and gained access.

In the room, managed to start some small talk, when I found out her name, that she had been in HK for a month, that she lived in BK, quarantined at the Ramada Hotel and that her visa is for 2 years.

She didn't seem keen to talk and quickly stripped and went into the shower alone, leaving me to disrobe my sweat drenched clothing alone.

I joined her in the shower, where she carriedcout the perfunctory wash of the junk only and gave me a cup of listerine to gargle before handing me the towel so that I exited the shower first.

Dried off and waited on the bed.  She came out and finished drying off by using tissue on her feet (!!!).  She climbed in top and immediately started suckling on my right nipple whilst hand jobbing my still sleeping LB at the same time.

This continued until she had awaoken LB, when she started sucking on my left nipple - must be some Thai WG procedure.  I was now throbbing hard and she reached for a cover for LB.  Normally Thai WG do BBBJ but I didn't indicate my preference anyway and just her do her thing.

Her BJ was quite good and she slip in the occasional deep throat move taking the whole if LB down to the root without even a hint of gagging.

I motioned for her to mount me as LB felt to need to acquaint himself with her LS and she got on top if me and started ficking me with rapid strokes in her horse riding stance.

I tool in the sight of LB going in and out of her trimmed bush and played with her nipples.  After a few more minutes, sat up in lotus and sucked on ger nipples while she continued to fuck me.  She laid back slightly with her arms behind her as she continued her fucking motions but I grabbed her back and hugged her close to continue our sagging.  I initiated light kissing ang she responded by quick pecks of the lips.

For the finale, picked her up and spun her around so that I was in standing missionary and quickly pounded her as her moaning got louder.  A few more thrusts and I came in the dom inside her and carried on thrusting until I was spent.

She quickly grabbed hold of LB and carefully removed him from her LS before taking off the dom and wrapping it in tissue.

She darted into the shower first and I joined her for another perfunctory wash.  Again, washing first and went out to dry off and get dressed, when I noted my shirt had still to dry up completely.

Paid her and was on my way.  JSL seems to be near enough fully stocked now and undoubtedly needs further revisits and exploration.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   18-6-2022 16:48  Karma  +5   Thanks
FirstTime   17-6-2022 21:17  Karma  +2   can i quarantine in JSL or Fuji? lol
nitesky6888   17-6-2022 18:34  Karma  +8   Good news Thais are back at JSL! KH also has Thais too!
ambitious2012   17-6-2022 15:26  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   17-6-2022 14:03  Karma  +10   "undoubtedly needs further revisits and exploration..." yessssssssss
hotjac   17-6-2022 10:15  Karma  +4   Good review, but she sounds like relatively lame punt without the wantonness of a memorable WG
Jack_Sparrow   17-6-2022 09:22  Karma  +5   More Thai more better!