Digest Posts 0
Credits 1678
Posts 111
Karma 1653
Acceptance 498
Reading Access 150
Registered 24-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2022 21:53  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai in TST - Refreshing Mint

Date & Time of Session: Mid May
Name: Mint
Link: TG @ baby77899
Nationality & Language: Thai, limited but sufficient English
Face: 3/5 with makeup, 4/5 without
Body: 3/5 skinny and bonny, decent bum and nice nipples
Skills: 3/5
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length: 1200hkd
Repeat: Surely

continuing trying to find a path off the beaten track, I looked at one famous advertising platform here for local ads L...o.
Obviously, plenty of fake profiles or redundant with MR but one got my interest.
I could not find out it again, but it was mentioned "Thai sis' to have fun"... got the TG account and reached the agent.

Quite responsive, only have 2 girls and very aggressive on the commercial.

Offered a 2,000hkd session with the 2 ladies, but Ava was definitely not MCOT.

Actually, Mint was not my type either, but the agent sent me another picture "au naturel" that changed my mind.

Aligned on the menu and convene about the day of the week (a Friday) and from that moment, the agent almost texted me every day to confirm... #annoying

the D-Day, process went smoothly, waited few minutes close to hourly hotel. the type with no window and... broken air con...

Mint opened the door, can tell she was shy and not so comfortable even not a first timer.

P1: massage was so-so since she has no routine and surely tried to spend as much time as possible on this.

While massaging she tried to fix the air con which was quite annoying since she interrupted a few times to play with the remote. She nevertheless tried to do well and asked if the massage was nice

P2: I "forced" a bit while she was still trying to fix the air con. Kissed her skinny body (I actually craved for the skinny type that I wish would have a tighter LS) and then started to light kissed each other.

BJ is average but no teeth and can tell she tries to please. (Please note that she will make sure it is very clean and had no smell before starting anything).
Then started some DATY and I felt I lost my skills because she was one of the less reactive women I ever got while doing it. She even tried to grab some tissue to make sure she would clean it if something would happen...
Finally tried different positions but she was not so comfortable with it (not sure if because of the size since she was very tight), it was pleasant but not really wild nor energetic. I tried to be as gentle as possible and slow down, I think she did appreciate the effort and our kisses went deeper and more affectionate.

After some mish, spoon and a few others, I asked her to set for reverse cowgirl and finally ended this way with a satisfying loud howl...

To my surprise, she went straight to the shower, cleaned everything carefully and put her clothes on while I was still trying to regain my senses....

The experience may sound deceptive, but she was very nice and sweet to be honest and I could not really blame her for the air con issue.

In the end, not the most memorable experience, a nice punt that I may reiterate just to check whether a second round without the warmup could make it better…

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
saharatiger   20-11-2022 06:55  Acceptance  +1   
Babababa1   20-7-2022 21:08  Karma  +2   Nice to have this information
ambitious2012   6-7-2022 06:10  Karma  +4   
FirstTime   28-6-2022 09:47  Karma  +1   I didn't try kissing my Daikin repair guys body(wasn't Skinny enough)...I'll wait for Mint. Thx for the report.
hotjac   25-6-2022 08:44  Karma  +5   She sounds like a starfish that has never had the Big 'O'; I'm betting once she has one - she will go minkish ...
Dukelok   20-6-2022 06:57  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   19-6-2022 08:15  Karma  +8   
alex_french   18-6-2022 15:54  Karma  +5   Thanks
boscitc   17-6-2022 09:04  Karma  +5   Thanks
anabikumi   16-6-2022 11:26  Karma  +3   
Jack_Sparrow   16-6-2022 10:52  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   16-6-2022 07:26  Karma  +5   Great. 2nd visit should be better as she seems straight, no B&S! May ask her to come fix my A/C (too lazy).
batman108   15-6-2022 22:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks

---- HAVE FUN and STAY SAFE ----