Face: a bit mature than she looks in the photo
Body: Big C
Height: probably 167cm
Skill: 5/5 on teasing and massage
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  900 + 100 tips / 1hr
Repeat: of course, like 3 times by now

My intention was to gain reading access, but i find out that writing it down helps me refresh my good memory with kama and i feels really wanna go again in short. I would like to record it down and share with bros.

It was a night after dinner and I was really drunk and having a good time with my brothers. I was too drunk that I wanna take a break from crazy drinking, so I sneaked out for pee but actually went to kama, haha. It was real good decision that I had ever made.

I wechat kama to see anyone was still there. Then I don't remember the others but I saw yuko in the choices, so I pick her and need to be quick as she was gonna off work.

I walked real fast as I can like a zombie and made it to kama, grad that I have been there so many times which I could still remember how to get there in super drunk condition.

Greet by Yuko and she leaded me to the room. Once we got into the room, I wasn't as usual acting like a gentlemen. I caught her hands and pulled to me and DFK her right away. She of course never been shy and accept what I did to her. After like 1 min kissing, we took a short break and she took off my clothes and push me to shower. Then she have time to prepare tower, water and pillow stuff.

A little Part 2 before part 1
I took the shower time to wake me up a little, but still my body and my LB already in full tension to have some fun time with Yuko. Then I walked out the shower room and Yuko was off clothes already and carefully dry my body and LB and talking dirty like wow, what are you doing so excited here LB, acting like she was ready to bj me when she knee down drying my LB. But I hold her up and continue the DFK and didn't let her go in short. We were still standing beside bed and I was buttering her LS with my LB. She fully cooperated my need, and wave with my rhythm. For like 10mins after we got in the room, I felt my act was going too far, and the last string in my sober mind pull me from what i was getting close to do which should not be in normal Kama. I stopped and said wow, we were soooo closed to cross the boarder. She giggles and said yes you are, you shouldn't do it. But when she said it, her face was full of smile, sexy eyes rolling from my LB to my mouth and her hands weren't even letting my LB go by stroking it slowly! Such aaaaaaaaaa gooooooodddd and professional flirt-er in her field. I almost surrender and let the thing just flow. ( I know and luckily have some bro is reading and thinking such a stupid for not keep going, but I insist the kama should be sticking with what they provide to us on the table, otherwise the Kama wont be Kama anymore. Just my grumpy dumpy personal feeling.)

Finally part 1
Things start to get normal, then I laid down on the bed. I adjusted my position couple times as my LB was rock hard. Yuko started with normal good massage as usual from my shoulder. I felt relaxing and oppressed my LB kept excited finally. From shoulder to the back, to the hip and the tight, I slowly felt a bit sleepy after around 30 mins massage and all of sudden waking up by her teasing on my ass aisle.

Part 2
The teasing by Yuko was fantastic, the way she contact my skin with her finger was between feeling nothing and feeling too much touching. It was heavenly good to enjoy. She moved her finger all over my under part, I meant my inner tight to my rim to my balls to every sensitive part. Maybe because I was still affect by the achohol, I even moan out like a bitch to express my feeling.

And enough of the teasing which I didn't think so, but still got to finish what I needed to. I filpped and greeting with her with some face wash in between her good tits. I laid down on my back and she already bagged me and start to CBJ and playing my balls meanwhile. Also some more teasing with a very good eye contact and sucking and then I request that i wanna blow my load on her tits. She took off the bag and add some oil on her tits and start to stroke it with her tits. I couldn't stand much more minute and then blew my load on her.

She stroke my LB a little more until she milked the last drop. And then I just came in a thought and ask if she was ok to CBJ a little more like the JAV i usually see. She said ok and suck it again until I begged her to stop.

We took the shower together and this time I was be able to act normal since I blew the dirty me with my load out of my body.

Then I came out before her, and dressed up while she was still washing off. I paid and as usual tipped her. She was happy and lead me out of Kama. And I ran full speed back to my friends place acted like I was faint out in toilet vomit all over the place. haha.

At last, I was somehow holding back this sharing before due to everyone experience differently as the girl's mood and condition and many other thing. I also afraid other bro may request what I have had with Yuko and that may annoy her. I hope she will be fine and on duty long enough for me to re visit her oftenly.

Last last off topic asking, anyone knows where Olivia in Kama has been gone? Will she ever be back to Kama or somewhere else? Thanks in advance.

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   26-6-2022 12:55  Acceptance  +1   
Duckie88   19-6-2022 01:57  Acceptance  +1   Great detailed report. Thanks
godisdead   17-6-2022 16:04  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
FirstTime   14-6-2022 15:05  Karma  +5   Great honest report. DFK for 1 min at the start should be a rule.
lively192   14-6-2022 14:50  Karma  +3   
anabikumi   14-6-2022 13:00  Karma  +3   Thanks for refreshing your memory with us. Keep the stories coming. :)