Body: 3/5
Height: Taller and bigger than most girls in HK
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 400 for 30 minutes
Repeat: Probably not

I looked at Mia for some time now and there was only one English report and one or two Chinese reports around. Some said she’s good some said she has an attitude. Not an easy accessible location, not for me anyway but I decided to give it a try. She opened the door and I knew it was her, but the photo was taken at least 10 years ago, she gained a few… dozen pounds. Big body with big boobs to match. I thought to myself… she could be my mum… But somehow I decided to bite the bullet.

She showered with me, folks with SO, wife or girlfriends beware she uses those strong smell shower gel that stays on you for HOURS so you might want to reconsider. The good thing was she took her time to play with me, my nipples, my butt, my cock… then she turned around slid my cock between her buttcheeks and grind away… I played with her from behind, reached around like cuddling a marshmallow played with her tits, and hands went down her shaved pussy…

She insisted drying me up for me which was nice, then we went to business. She took her time giving me a cat bath, and a nice lick with some sucking to my balls. I gave her some reaction to show my appreciation, these are the ones that have experience. Capped me for a CBJ and mounted me with cow girl. I’m not too interested so I cut the deed short by pumping her hard and came fast. Showered myself with just hot water and only used soap on places she touched.

She’s not someone I would repeat, but hey I tried and knew what’s going on.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Dilmah   21-7-2022 05:27  Karma  +3   tnx
NoNameBoi   17-6-2022 18:34  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   11-6-2022 18:58  Karma  +10   Best practice: bring your own soap in case of pesticide-wash. Next time!
Hoverbee   11-6-2022 18:40  Karma  +5   Sometimes breaking own boundaries is what satisfies us. Cheers
homer168   11-6-2022 03:51  Karma  +5   thanks fro trying and sharing,
batman108   10-6-2022 23:08  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Mike747   10-6-2022 18:06  Karma  +5   Excellent
hotjac   10-6-2022 17:40  Karma  +5   MILFs are one thing that can be enjoyed, but GILFs need some type of tricks or stellar service counter reviews ;)
HK_Legend   10-6-2022 17:20  Karma  +5   MILF +++ service! She should BITE the bullet, prepare nicely & get ADULT pictures! Congrats for walking in!

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
gig16
Nookie Newbie

UID 122657
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 16
Karma 59
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2022 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sam_smith's post

tried a couple of times, she's friendly and talkative, good service for me. Like her built but it's kinda too big for some folks. She can take different position. For me she's the one I visit on regular basis. Some people think she's aged. So if anyone look for young rookies, don't waste time to visit her