Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2022 00:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : Ally - The Red Label Ball Buster

Following my previous report; thanks all for the encouragement on the length of my reports. I did think it was a bit much and was deterred briefly to write any report, but there was great encouragement. Much appreciated bros.

Summary / TL;DR : I want to emphasise, once again YMMV for spa ladies. Everything offered and discussed was because we connected very well and she did tell me she doesn't usually give this much to her customers. Being a red label (one of the winners in the spa), she does not disappoint. She provides a 'healtchare' service, meaning she pays extra attention to the balls, LB area; to help circulate the blood flow around the are making you cum (and pee lol) much easier.  P1 was non-existent as she went straight for the balls, extreme massaging (though not painful), she makes the area feel at ease. Once again YMMV - I got amazing GFE and lots of playing around. Very easy to fire after the p1 massage.

Date & Time of Session: Early June, 3pm
Name: Ally
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (mainland accented, but still ok)
Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 5'2
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: (60 Mins) 1300HKD+Tips
Repeat: Definitely Yes.

The look: With long-ish black hair, her looks are exactly MCOT. She has nice big eyes, a nice smile with some imperfect teeth, and the face itself looks like a kpop artist. Her bod isn't bad either, with an hourglass figure, a tiny bit of belly fat, some cute B's that fit nicely on her bod, she's definitely pleasing to the eye. A lot on the Chinese TG channel have complimented her looks.

Pre-booking: After trying almost every girl, (and almost tempted to try a new spa) I was always hesitant of the service Ally provided (保健) - if my translation is correct, it's a 'healthcare' service. What if she did something to my ball area? and stuck something in my butt? Nonetheless, the girls and boss told me she provides an amazing service. I was told some bros see one girl, fire, see Ally for the ball massage, and then see another girl. I've seen Ally around all the time, she is cute, yet shy, and her face isn't the typical girl spa look, much more of a girl in the street that's very cute.

Part 1:

Went in, showered alone and asked if I had a cup of water. There was an unused (new) towel which I used - and was confused to why I dind't use a new one she brought in. She laughed if I brought my own towel lol - though she laughed, apparently some do - I guess it's normal. She asked what package I wanted, and was a bit surprised I didn't ask for 90 mins, apparently all guys go for this - and I'm about to see why.

After about a 5 min back massage, she asked me to flip. She propped my legs on her thighs as she immediately started working on the balls. Using some oil, she massaged slowly the balls, and adding more strength - I'm quite sensitive in that are but she really went for it! At first it was painful but I did get used to it - she kept looking at me throughout, while carrying a normal conversation. LB wasn't awake - but at times she would give a mini HJ to make sure he's alive - this went on for a solid 20 mins. Even writing this report, my balls twitch on the experience

A lot of people appreciate her hard work and attention in giving them the right treatment and massage - and to me, justifies the extra money on top (though still expensive, its an experience for me).

Part 2:

After on my front, she went out to get nuru. She stripped to reveal her bod - I was instantly turned on - just her cuteness, big eyes, tied back black hair was, MCOT exactly. There was a slight bush but that's ok. Tits are a nice perky size and ass has some shape. At this point our conversation and talk went really well - we instantly clicked and she told me she's usually not this forward - she felt very comfortable and knew from the other ladies I'm a normal / good customer Apparently a lot of guys ask for DFK / P3, to which she usually draws the line.

Though the light was dim I couldn't get a real look at her face. She nuru'd LB and went for the HJ, with non stop eye contact and smiles, she kissed me up and down, with some LFK, all while I was stroking her LS and ass. She doesn't usually offer b2b, nor access to LS, but she was getting horny AF. After the new experienced P1, it was very easy for me to

After really REALLY squeezing me out, I was super satisfied - she was disappointed I didn't go for 90 mins, and wanted me to stay longer / come back later that day (she was actually serious - I got her wechat and she said to come back lol). Realising she had about 30 mins before her next customer, she lied down and we carried on talking / flirting. She kept looking at me, playing with LB while lying on top, and being very cutesey (very similar to Chloe, but not local). She said she can give more massages and attention to LB, and since she's always giving and putting her max effort in.

Summary / A few additional points:

• Yay. Finally a bit shorter. I could go on about what we talked about but think that'll bore you and I'll stick to the important parts.
  • She's a real winner - if you love the girl paying attention to your balls, from a cute, easy to the eye girl, she's the one
  • I highly recommend going for 90 mins, to get the full massage on the front and back,
  • Will try Una / Iris next time. Saw them both sitting around and both look great,
  • Saw Sally, Jade and Tina on my way out - each looking really great.

As usual, pics aren't real but description is accurate.

Treat them well gents, and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
cknc31   11-6-2022 12:37  Karma  +4   awesome
Unitedfuture   10-6-2022 20:21  Karma  +2   
calaisien   9-6-2022 11:11  Karma  +6   
a136138   9-6-2022 00:56  Karma  +1   might try
povar123   9-6-2022 00:33  Karma  +3   Great!