Name: Kitty Sy (fb) / Yuri on Smooci
Link: https://www.facebook.com/das.sad.127
Nationality: Filipina
Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 6-7k php 3hrs
Repeat: Yes

Met Kitty last May and all I can say is this girl can rock your world. Set up the date in a budget hotel in Makati. She arrived a little bit late but not too late, just a little over 15 mins. My jaw dropped when I opened the door as she look stunning with her cute red dress. She greeted me with a kiss while grabbing my LB I'm in for a very wild day.

We had a little chit chat before she asked me to take a shower. I got in first and a few minutes late she joined me. LB got hard the moment I saw her fully naked body. Her boobs are on the small size but will do just fine. Kitty grabbed my hard LB and washed it thoroughly. I returned the favor and washed her LS. Got a little frisky and inserted my finger in her. She let out a very cute moan that got my LB even harder. She said she'll get back at me for what I did so she knelt down and suck on my LB. Damn, this girl knows how to suck. She kept on sucking until I can't hold any longer. I told her I want to in her mouth and she said okay. I let her suck my LB even more then We washed up and got in the bed.

A little more chit chat and we went straight to round 2. We started with passionate kissing and she really knows how to use her mouth. Not just for sucking, but also for kissing. She did a little cat bath but when she tried to suck LB, I stopped her as I said I want to taste her LS first. She agreed, laid down and spread her legs. Wow! Her LS is so inviting I didn't hesitate to feast on em. She tasted really good and no smell down there. She's moaning like crazy while eating here. Did I say she moan like your Japanese idols? Because she does. I got up and positioned my LB on her mouth and started mouth fucking her. After a while, she begged me to fuck her. Who am I to reject? I put on the cap and positioned LB on her LS and started rubbing. She gets wet easily I think I teased her a lot as she just pulled me close. LB just slipped inside her LS. We fucked like long lost lovers. CG, RCG, Doggy, Missionary. We're going at it for 30 mins straight and man this girl can take a pounding. Last position we did is her on top of me. She's twerking real good and I can feel my LB about to explode, I told her that and she twerked faster and faster until I inside the bag.

We talked for a while before we hit the shower. We both got dressed up and I accompanied her to her cab. Told her I'll meet her again. Got my farewell kiss and off she goes.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zennor   17-6-2022 05:09  Karma  +5   
divjin   16-6-2022 02:28  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   9-6-2022 02:46  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Jjaa123   8-6-2022 16:19  Karma  +3   
YumTong2022   7-6-2022 22:26  Karma  +6   Nice report. She was on my shortlist before when scouting Smooci
wateverdude   7-6-2022 20:12  Acceptance  +1   
lanrete
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118800
Digest Posts 0
Credits 204
Posts 26
Karma 201
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-6-2014
Location MLA
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2022 06:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I had her before a few years back when she was still in AmazingWalkRace. She does CIP for anyone wondering.