Registered 19-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2022 14:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vanilla Spa- Bobo

Name: Bobo
Link: none
Looks: 7.5/10 slim v shape face
Body: 8/10. (nice boobs natural C, hips a bit big and overall a bit meaty)
GFE: 7/10  
PSE: 7/10
Damage: HKD1600
retry: not sure

booking was easy on TG
location is convenient about 5mins away from the one shopping mall

so the place is pretty big usually they have a small lobby area but this was a real living room. The rooms are starting to get old but it seemed okay clean.

So Bobo greets me with a black v cut top and shorts very nicely showing off her assets. Seem like a 9 but then once she got undressed u can see shes a bit more meaty around the tummy and hips so minus points there.

The massage was better than expected but in general is all the same, she did play with her phone in one hand but she kept rubbing me with the other so its okay. There was a bit of dry and a bit of oil massage but not too much then it was on to the teasing.

After the flip she begun with the cat bath then capped me for BJ, and mounted me for CG. We did a few positions before   and that was it.

She seemed to enjoy it but im sure every one says they enjoy it lol. The whole ordeal took 45mins, maybe i should've last longer but then some girls would laydown with you or give an extra hand massage. Anyways it was a bit average experience with a pretty high price point IMO

is everyone getting the full 1hr with other providers or do i need to build up more stamina? lol