Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-6-2022 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jean Spa - Bait and Switched for Alice

Date & Time of Session: 5 Jun
Contact: https://go141.com/en/B40404-WC-SPA-JeanSpa.html?ref=Search[stype,region]
Name: Originally asked for Lina, ended up with Alice
Nationality & Language: Half French half Emirati
Face: 3/5 - Pleasant face, although not mcot
Body: 2/5 - Large tits, but with some weight
Height: About 5'3
Skill / Service: P1: 3/5 Good massage, P2: 2.5/5 - Decent technique, but not great at setting the mood...
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 1000
Repeat: Maybe - Some of the other girls looked nice, however the B&S was a big disappointment..

I'd previously tried Jean spa with Vivi, which was decent so i thought it would be worth trying again.

Booked a session with Lina via TG, but was disappointed when Alice walked in and said she was the only one available, even after showing her the reservation - Not great first impressions, but decided to go with it anyway.

Alice's massage is fortunately very good, and she seemed quite chatty and happy upon knowing we could converse in English. Put great pressure in the right places, and even helped me crack my spine like a pro!
Things got a bit odd during P2 though, as she started talking about how she wasn't too happy here, and her plans to work elsewhere (Whilst she was giving HJ - Not the best ambience!).  Finished finally with a CBJ which was pretty decent.

Overall it was a pretty decent massage, but since she's not MCOT i wasn't very happy with the B&S. Upon leaving, the other girls looked pretty decent though, so perhaps worth considering as a last resort i guess...

Recent Ratings
homer168   7-6-2022 00:14  Karma  +5   sympathy for the B+S. French and Emirati makes for an interesting mix.
lemmy69   6-6-2022 13:21  Acceptance  +2   I had the same experience.... Her massage is ok though.. but she talks shit while giving you a hj
HK_Legend   6-6-2022 10:30  Karma  +5   If a girl is agreed on booking, but upon arrival she is not available, I WALK. Period. Otherwise granting B&S license.