Nationality & Language: Chinese, English is fine
Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill:  9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Repeat: Yes, many times

I feel that I’m getting lazy. Often the fun of punting is discovering the unexpected. However, I hadn’t punted for a good few weeks so wanted to ensure that I wasn’t disappointed. Hence, I’m knocking on Jasmine’s door at 4 p.m. on a holiday Friday afternoon.

You can hear the rustling of a quick tidy and then her heals walking towards the door. The door opens an there she is, breasts nicely showing in her tight top. A warm welcome, a little grope of lb and a DFK whilst I felt her up before heading to the shower.

Standard shower routine. Clean the front and some DT action to start. She has no problem with you holding the back of her head and pushing further into her throat. Lots of gagging and spitting before turning me around and pulling my cheeks apart to see her far her tongue can go up there. She gently massages lb whilst doing so.

Once we’d dried off she asked if I wanted her to wear a uniform. I selected something suitable from the wardrobe as well as a pair of ridiculously high heals - just shoes this time and not a pair of the thigh length boots.

I sat on the bed as she started on more lip and throat service for lb which felt good but I had to stop otherwise I was going to unload in her mouth - that’s fine with her just too soon for me! Got her onto the bed, on her back, legs in the air with me kneeling on the floor. Time to eat. I love eating Jasmine. She pulls her legs back for better access and you know from the noises when you’re in the right place. There’s no faking with Jasmine. You can feel her shudder as she orgasms and tries to tell me to stop. I keep going and she’s off again, moaning and shaking.

Seeing her lying on the bed, recovering just made me want to get between her legs. So, she reached over for a condom, covered me up and I slipped between her legs in missionary so that we could DFK for a while. I then asked for her ass which she presented to me and with the help of a bit of lube I was up there. I knew I wasn’t going to last long so I went hard at it until

Jasmine removes the condom and sucks the residue from my cock before we head back to the shower. I left very satisfied.

Will I be back? Of course but I want to experiment first. There’s a couple of other options in the same building as well as others elsewhere that I have my eye on.

Recent Ratings
nu_omicron   8-6-2022 10:03  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   6-6-2022 23:07  Karma  +2   Thank you.
David.youngson   6-6-2022 12:54  Karma  +3   Great
magictime12   6-6-2022 07:07  Karma  +3   Good report
calaisien   5-6-2022 23:41  Karma  +6   
forceholy   5-6-2022 16:50  Acceptance  +3   Good to know Jasmine is still around. I can't wait until HK drops restrictions.
Hoverbee   5-6-2022 15:37  Karma  +5   
Sandwhale   5-6-2022 15:27  Karma  +5   Damn nice
JackTheBat   5-6-2022 12:39  Karma  +9   "Will I be back? Of course..."
HK_Legend   5-6-2022 12:30  Karma  +5   "Jasmine removes the condom and sucks the residue from my cock" :) No "potential offspring" left behind!
davcha
Kinky King

UID 131550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1082
Posts 49
Karma 1075
Acceptance 141
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 25-6-2022 14:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jasmine again…addicted?

Day: June 19th
Name: Jasmine
Nationality & Language: Chinese, English is fine
Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill:  9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Damage: $1000 (was less but I decided the change)
Repeat: Yes, many times and more to come

I was in Central on a Sunday afternoon and had an hour to kill before meeting for drinks. Thought I’d take a look in Hing Loong. It’s so quiet on a Sunday. There’s only a few ladies in residence and fewer punters. After checking out what was on offer I decided to see if Jasmine was free. As I got to the 5th floor someone was knocking on her door. They looked at the goods and declined. Their loss!

The door was only just closed as I rang the bell. Jasmine opened the door with a big smile and then an even deeper DFK as we had a feel of each other. We talked a little as the clothes came off before heading for the shower. I really enjoy when Jasmine sits down in there and starts licking and sucking lb before trying to swallow it. She’s happy for you to push and see how far it can go. Lots of gagging and spitting as well as the hot and cold water treatment. Now that she had got me nice and hard I got the question, Rimming? Why not! I turned around and leant forward to give her better access. It’s a lovely sensation when she’s in your ass whilst stroking lb.

When we’d dried off I opened up the wardrobe to look for something slutty. I found a leather scrappy number which was ideal. It partially covered her breasts but there was easy access to her nipples. I then picked a pair of black, thigh length PVC boots. What a picture! I stood up and took her in my arms and we DFKd for a while. She then pushed me down on to the bed and knelt on the floor between my legs. I lay back and watched her in action in the mirror on the ceiling.

I didn’t want to yet although could easily have done. So, we swapped positions and I proceeded to eat her. She was so wet. There were some little moans at first. These grew louder and louder as she pulled her legs back for greater access. Eventually her legs are shaking and she’s making a loud of noise. I decided to push on and see if I can get her to another orgasm. A few minutes later, shaking and screaming, she came again.

She was worn out so I told her just to lie still. I got up on the bed and straddled her face and slowly lowered lb to her waiting mouth. She sucked, licked and sucked some more as I looked down. I just said that I’m going to CIM and she acknowledged with her eyes seconds before I She took it all, held it in her mouth before gesturing for a tissue. She spat out into the tissue before cleaning me up with her mouth and then heading to the shower.

Paid and left with a smile on my face. What a woman!

Recent Ratings
TanakaSensei   4-7-2022 17:01  Acceptance  +1   
forceholy   27-6-2022 14:59  Acceptance  +2   
HKGPeter   25-6-2022 18:22  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HK_Legend   25-6-2022 15:02  Karma  +5   "What a woman" :) :) Kind of ..."Legend" :) ...and, bonus, Hing Loong is NOT a shithole :)
JackTheBat   25-6-2022 14:44  Karma  +10   "Paid and left with a smile on my face"...Spurt. Pay. Leave. NICE!