Font size: S M L
SSP - MM BIG BOOS

Name:  MM
Link:  https://go141.com/en/B69327-SSP-141Walk-up-mm.html
Face: 9
Body: 8
Skill: 8
Service: 9
Price & Session Length:  HKD 450 for 45 min.
Repeat: yes!

as this is my first post if you found any mistakes please give suggestions.  before also I visited Hong Kong a few times but didn't write any posts. so thought to try this time.

It’s been a long time since I have visited Hongkong so as soon as my coronatine got over thought to go around and find someone for fun
So, as I started with the best place SSP after having rounds with different buildings decided to go and try some new ones so after lots of searches found MM as I love big boobs

As she opens the door, she welcomes me with a sexy big smile which felt very good so I enter the room and decided on the complete set

After some chitchat she asked to get naked and go for the shower as I enter and started showering, she enters inside naked after seeing that 36 sizes I got easily erected and she laugh after watching the aeration. Shared with shower she gave my good BJ in shower with some boobs massage and got dried up and went to bed.  She started with some massages after some time started with BBJ so asked for 69 and then I asked for some massage with boobs and she did it all well.  We both enjoyed it a lot for some time then caped me and started with different on top as soon as I was felling to shoot decided to change in doge and has some good time there with some hard push, I suddenly shoot my full load

I went back to shower got dressed up and went back home with excellent service.

Recent Ratings
bham_throwaway   12-7-2022 20:59  Acceptance  +1   I'm new to the scene here This seems like a cheap price, was there a catch e.g. was she older than her pics or are her ...
Unitedfuture   10-6-2022 18:28  Acceptance  +2   
magictime12   7-6-2022 14:44  Karma  +1   Some more details about the WG please
godisdead   6-6-2022 18:47  Karma  +8   Old chick I presume for that price
HK_Legend   5-6-2022 08:56  Acceptance  +1   Is her face really like the manipulated pictures?