Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... a-local-independent
Nationality & Language: local HK, english
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 7/10
Price & Session Length:  2000hkd
Repeat: Would consider

After having taken a long break from the hobby, I did a quick search on MR and cross referenced the reviews from the other bro's on the site.  Emma had some good reviews and she was available for when I wanted to meet.  Arranged to meet her at a hotel in TST, I booked for the occasion.  Communication was easy.

Emma arrived on time and looked just like her pics.  She was wearing yoga wear which showed off your fit body  Once in the room, she stripped right away and we jumped on the bed, exploring a bit each other's bodies.  Girl has a tight body and very nice ass.  Her boobs a size A yet still perfectly nice to grab.  Emma proceeded with a bit of cat bath before going down for BBJ.  Good skills in that department and willing to DT.  I wanted to return the favor and flipped her around, making my way down but that day her LS was not fresh and decided against.  Put on a dom and entered her in mish before switching to doggy.. felt good, LS was surprising tight. Didn't last long before    

Emma showered first and when I came out after showering on my own, she was already dressed and getting ready to go.  That was unfortunate as I was willing to spend more time with her.  Also since the whole time spent together was 35mins tops.

Overall decent meet but maybe we didn't click or maybe she has become jaded

Recent Ratings
nestlelight   9-10-2022 00:15  Acceptance  +1   
energylung   4-7-2022 22:21  Karma  +3   
godisdead   17-6-2022 16:12  Acceptance  +6   Thanks for sharing
Unitedfuture   10-6-2022 18:09  Karma  +2   
homer168   7-6-2022 00:07  Karma  +5   thanks for the report and triggering an interesting discussion
ernieb   6-6-2022 00:45  Karma  +5   Damn
HKGPeter   4-6-2022 17:51  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HK_Legend   4-6-2022 14:43  Karma  +5   
bigchief27a   4-6-2022 13:53  Karma  +2   
antoncigurth   4-6-2022 13:43  Karma  +2   Well, at least it wasn't all bad. Does she have bad teeth? She's always hiding them in the pics. Also some other poste ...
anabikumi   4-6-2022 09:15  Karma  +3   
Mandoggy   3-6-2022 23:28  Karma  +2   Better luck next time!!
raszagal   3-6-2022 23:05  Karma  +2   Sorry to hear you didnt click
PiR2_42   3-6-2022 22:31  Karma  +3   
aceinthehole   3-6-2022 21:20  Karma  +6   She was good when I saw her…but that was a while ago.
ramont   3-6-2022 18:48  Karma  +6   Sorry it didn't work out. She was on my "possibilities" list, but I think I would have had a similar experience, so g ...
momozzz   3-6-2022 16:48  Karma  +2   IMO she should have stopped few months after starting. too mechanical, too greedy...
alex_french   3-6-2022 15:27  Karma  +5   Emma used to be good and sorry for lack of chemistry
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2257
Posts 989
Karma 2188
Acceptance 1370
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2022 12:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It was perhaps 12 or 18 months ago when her name started popping up on lots of reviews and she seemed to be getting some traction. I was tempted to try but couldn’t be bothered to have to separately book her then book a hotel room, and I am not sure how a hotel will react to a person who only wants to pay cash and not leave a real name.  I have an old favorite from KP who “retired” in December 2019 but have kept in touch with her and when I want to see her she does the hotel booking in her name and I give her just one fee for herself and the hotel, this has spoiled me a bit and made me a bit lazy).

There are girls who become jaded and complacent with the flood of requests for services they receive. They tend to “phone it in” and not put in the efforts which got them to the popularity and demand they enjoy. The service goes down but they continue to ride on their reputation earned through initial diligent efforts.

Looks like I missed my time with this one.

Keep on mongering

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   4-6-2022 14:43  Karma  +5   Complacency can be an issue...
bigchief27a
Kinky King

UID 41715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1224
Posts 156
Karma 1214
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2022 13:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 anotherandrew's post

Sounds consistent with my experience. I saw her 4 or 5 times maybe a year ago. Nice tight body, some skin issues on her face that she tried to cover with makeup. Easy to book.

She was a good and enthusiastic fuck the first few times, but could see she was getting lazy with repeat visits. Particularly where we agreed two shots, the second was often just me jacking myself off. Stopped seeing her when it became clear what was happening.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   4-6-2022 14:42  Karma  +5   That happens when some take you for granted...
gwailoplayer
Erotic Emperor

UID 624
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2257
Posts 989
Karma 2188
Acceptance 1370
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-3-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-6-2022 18:04  Profile P.M. 
This phenomenon is, in my view, what distinguishes the Professionals from the amateurs, even though they are all “professionals”. There are some well-known names discussed in this forum which have, year in and year out, consistently delivered consistent high quality service both for their 1st time visitors and their repeat customers. We all know who these names are, as we see them again and again.

Conversely, there are some who will tend to start off strong but then fade over time. This may be due to lot of factors, as well as interpersonal chemistry. The person who previously gave you consistently good service could be having a bad day, mentally or physically. The true test is to see if the recently decreased service relative to prior visits continues or the quality returns back to its initial level. A good case in point is CoCo, (https://go141.com/en/B43838-CB-Massage-BOBO.html), a beautiful and lovely lady favorably reviewed many times on this form and well regarded here among many of our esteemed colleagues.

I know some of you will get your nose out of joint and flame me for this, it could be just she and me didn’t work on the second try.

Viz, I booked her in late October (sorry too busy to write a review at the time, and she had ample reviews, which prompted my visit) and told her in advance very clearly if the service was good she could become a regular and enjoy a two-hour booking every 2 weeks. She understood and delivered the goods; she was beautiful and lovely as everyone else has described,the visit was everything I expected and I told her I would be back for more visits, and she said that would be okay with her.

In December I followed up with the 2nd visit, and it wasn’t all there. Very half-assed and disinterested, I called it off after one hour (but of course paid her for 2 because that’s what I committed to do, and she blocked off that amount of time for me) and haven’t been back since. My sense from that visit is she was apprehensive about the next visitor scheduled after mine, or perhaps she was just not feeling well that day. I was tempted to go back for another visit, and be fair and give her the benefit of the doubt, but there were so many other opportunities popping up I have since been able to secure other regular providers delivering service consistent with my requirements and on a consistent basis.

Like everything else in this endeavor, it’s all about interpersonal relationships, and chemistry YMMV.  I have several employees I don't particularly like their personality and temperament, but they do excellent work and so I keep them around because replacing them with the difficult given their technical abilities. It's easy to overlook the interpersonal here because it's all about the work. With sex work, unfortunately, both are intimately linked and both have to work, personality and the skill set.

I also think it's a unique skill set these lovely ladies have to enthusiastically dish out mind blowing sex day in day out for a bunch of men who aren't their boyfriends or husbands. It's my view most women (there are exceptions) are hardwired to link sex with intimacy and emotional connection, and sex work goes against their nature.

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 4-6-2022 18:13 ]

Recent Ratings
energylung   4-7-2022 22:21  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   6-6-2022 23:11  Karma  +2   Good point.
ramont   5-6-2022 22:44  Karma  +8   Good perspective
anotherandrew   5-6-2022 07:11  Karma  +2   I couldn't agree more. Thanks for your wise words!
bigchief27a   5-6-2022 00:00  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   4-6-2022 19:09  Karma  +10   Well thought-out and well written. I appreciate your clarity, sir.
HK_Legend   4-6-2022 18:44  Karma  +5   :) Mixing (HL) Coco & Phoenix BO BO :) I gave her a TIME OUT early Dec !!
bigchief27a
Kinky King

UID 41715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1224
Posts 156
Karma 1214
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 20-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2022 00:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 gwailoplayer's post

Another classic example for me was Bee on MR. Also reported on here some time ago. First few visits were good (hence the repeats), but with more visits you could see the laziness creeping in, was just easy money to her. Once there’s no service, personally I stop booking.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   24-6-2022 13:56  Acceptance  +8   Good to know
anotherandrew   5-6-2022 07:13  Karma  +2   Same experience.. Bee was great in the beginning but the lack of effort later on killed it for me. Have been tempted to ...
anotherandrew
Carnal Conqueror

UID 267902
Digest Posts 0
Credits 410
Posts 18
Karma 407
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2022 07:10  Profile P.M. 
[antoncigurth          4-6-2022 13:43          Karma          +2          Well, at least it wasn't all bad. Does she have bad teeth? She's always hiding them in the pics. Also some other poste ...]

Yes her teeth were crooked but didn't bother me.
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 5-6-2022 09:11  Profile P.M. 
Not to hijack the thread but to add to the underlining topic, repeat visits either gives you a lump of coal or five-star stellar sweats - there seems to be no in between.

In Vancouver, repeats with my three favorites Chinese WGs: Dragon Lady, Jade, and I can't recall the name of the third beyond her having the most magnificently shaped breasts I've seen in my entire long life, brought added pleasures each and every time, and we always ended up out of breath in a tangled and sweaty sensual mess.

However, in China repeat visits with two of the sexiest looking working girls I've had the pleasure of experiencing brought nothing but princess attitudes and tardiness. Repeats with average looking girls brought nothing more nor nothing less than the first time.

Now I doubt i would do a repeat unless there were no other choices ... which is becoming much more of a reality in this corner of Guangdong than i care for.

Recent Ratings
energylung   4-7-2022 22:20  Karma  +3   
twiceAweek   5-6-2022 13:50  Karma  +3   repeating should depend on how you see her attitude and perspective when you do her first time, some cares others are in ...
lot
Nookie Newbie

UID 59858
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 14
Karma 10
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2022 15:23  Profile P.M. 
I tried her few times. The first time met was the best moment of all. The last time we met, I messaged her in whatsapp, she just replied me "OK, what time and where".
when I opened the door, she does not have any smile, and tried to "finish" me asap then left. I didn't expect this service with hotel price.
I think she will give a great service if you try her first time, but I don't suggest to find her again, better invest of other girls.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   24-6-2022 13:57  Acceptance  +6   Good to know
FirstTime
Throbbing Titan

UID 35249
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4591
Posts 267
Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2022 21:49  Profile P.M. 
Yup same happened for me. In my little hobby black book, I have the word "flaker" tagged to her name. The first few sessions were all right, but then she just flaked on me. i believe she was given a higher offer, and just flaked. so not only did her service become complacent, but she indeed is jaded as well.

This happens more often than it should. Longevity is a rare in our hobby. Delivering consistent good service day in and day out is not easy.  What I hate is the sense of entitlement some of these ladies feel. Almost like I owe them, or just because they know i am a nice guy they can cut corners or think they can get away with doing less. The simple fact that they truly believe they can out smart me, or pull a fast one, boggles my mind. they forget they need to earn their money, just like i earned my money. Every so often, I remind all of my regular providers that they don't have the only pussy in town. The choices and options are literally overwhelming. I flash my TG, and as i scroll down, agents are literally updating as I show them. The barrage of pics and young hot girls lights a spark. Then shockingly the next session is better. Just my two cents

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   18-6-2022 08:30  Karma  +5   "hobby black book" ~ Michelin Guide with Condoms. I bury my notes in several junk e-mails.

There is a First Time for everything . . .