Acceptance 41
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2022 00:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji Ruskkieeeeee

Date & Time of Session: 1 June 2022, 5 - 6 pm
Location: Fuji, 11/F, the room on the right side where there is a room of 3 doors (I hope I got the right floor, can't recall the room number)
Name: Alina/Alena
Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 5/5 Cute, blonde beauty, looks like 20s but is in 30s
Body: 5/5 it's the beach bod you see in movies or news, beautiful small tits and a big Apple bottom, I would say fucking thicc tbh
Skill: 3/5 Not bad, just very repetitive with the BJ, changing speeds would be great
Service: 3/5 Imagine all the countries came to fuck you, you are sore and another big cock shows up just before you sip a glass of wine, she can't exactly be excited for everyone to show up.
Repeat: Yes
Price: $1000 (1 shot)

Finally a ruskie showed up in HK, here I was waiting for some action for a long time. I couldn't find a very good puss in long time until today. Gladly I went back to check up on Fuji as I had 2 rounds in the afternoon but still felt very unsatisfied during the day.

I went back to Fuji and she was there, I went straight in but she was not in a good mood as I knew but I tried my best to cheer her up or distracting with small talk. She was giggling on the fact that everyone had mentioned Rico whoever was coming in.

Either way, to start off, she gave me a average BJ and we did little bit of a foreplay then she started off cowgirl. She was extremely tight and I was so excited, did few spanks. I was amazed by her meaty butt. We decided to go for missionary for few minutes but I was quite tired from the whole walk whole day so I decided to change positions to doggy. We did that for few minutes but since I was bit big for her we ended the session quite fast.

I will definitely recommend her since she's quite nice at the end of the day and you will be mesmerized by her body.

Enjoy puntin guys

Recent Ratings
Up8   27-6-2022 21:10  Acceptance  +1   Great report! This seems to be at the other end of spectrum of her attitude... Is there any reason why in your opinion ( ...
Rickymonkey626   2-6-2022 09:41  Karma  +4   Great Report! I hope I get some commission from her since it's me the original Ricky LOL
ZioRider01   2-6-2022 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   2-6-2022 08:17  Karma  +5   Da!