Digest Posts 0
Credits 1678
Posts 111
Karma 1653
Acceptance 498
Reading Access 150
Registered 24-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2022 20:31  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HK Local - Sweetiefunbabe - not that fun

Date & Time of Session:  end of May
Name: SweetieFunbabe - K
Nationality & Language: HK Local & very good English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/10 ?
Skill: ???/10
Service: 3/10 ?
Price & Session Length: HK$1200/h
Repeat: Didn't finish and surely saved some money

got bored and browse MR until the deepest pages (~page 15 or 17 as I recall)

Saw a new profile that seemed genuine enough so I sent her an email from the website and received an answer within 24h.

She does seem fun and she quickly requested an ID to discuss further on WA / TG.

She then disclaimed that she just started this activity and I could tell by her candid questions that she was really new to it.
I think it is fresh to have this kind of discussion but finally turned out to be very annoying, but I will come back to this later on.

So she asked me about the "modus operandi" and we finally aligned on getting a drink first on the week after... I was stupid enough to suggest and say yes...

I asked for pictures since we can't really see much from her MR profile and this is where it started to be annoying.
We were on a Thursday and she replied that she will send one on Sunday...

Discussed longer and she asked me plenty of questions, about my situation, profession, where I live, etc. I answered most / all of them but whenever I asked back, she never replied and always came with a lame excuse why she would not answer...

She did send a picture on Sunday and I was not very impressed but it was a silly selfie type.

Things going, on we met for a drink. Her look was really childish (Punky Brewster style for whoever is old enough to know that TV show).
Her face is much better in real than on her picture.
Her body was not top notch with strong thigh, flat breast and butt...

But the pervert me kept thinking than a tiny lady (148cm according to her) might have a very very tight LS... #totalpervert

Session for the drink went well and we decided to meet again for the deed.

From there everything went wrong, she was picky with the hotel room and when I said I would pick a nice room on dayuse she was like "uuurgh why don't you pick a room for the night?" After questioning her she admitted, she wanted to stay in the room because she lives in a small place and likes to enjoy staying in a nice hotel.

Suggested a hotel an place and she said too far from MTR. I asked her where and she picked obviously a 5 starts hotel closer to her...

Then told me she doesn't accept cash and ask me whether I would be OK with money transfer or payme... to what I replied payme can do... and she said ok

After that she asked me when she is going to get paid... I said the day we meet and that I never pay in advance... and she insisted asking me again but when... I said before doing it so that she is more relax.

I asked her to stop asking because it is annoying and she replied that she is new to it, she doesn't trust men and I didn't answer when exactly...

I started to be so annoyed and told her that I was hesitating in meeting her because it was troublesome and I'm not doing it to get more troubles than having a GF.

She gave me the speech of "men are not reliable, that she can't trust and rely on anyone..."

Then finally asked me to send a screenshot of hotel reservation, that I sent right away. And she answered to send it back the day after once the room is actually locked and paid.

I said OK let's stop here as I'm not getting any pleasure talking to her anymore and that I'm not patient enough to teach her (and she is not patient herself as she put pressure on few situations)

So my advice is to avoid. she is not hot nor GFE enough to experience so much trouble. A real pain in the ass.

On a side note, like many Asian women, she is racist (sorry to say it, but it is true). So if you are coming from one of the countries that is West of China, you won't have any chance; she is very judgemental and sometimes acts as if she is coming from the High Society with a superior intellect. I can't deny she is witty and lively though but she is far from the gems I had the chance to meet.

Recent Ratings
MalavernX   8-7-2022 13:59  Acceptance  +1   That's a scammer bro, plenty of those around town lately.
steveo3   17-6-2022 15:15  Acceptance  +1   thanks
Unitedfuture   10-6-2022 18:13  Karma  +2   
alex_french   3-6-2022 23:33  Karma  +5   Thanks
like2bonk   3-6-2022 15:43  Karma  +5   
ramont   3-6-2022 10:30  Karma  +5   Sounds like a time-wasting diva
JackTheBat   3-6-2022 09:25  Karma  +10   
dadumdum   2-6-2022 11:34  Karma  +6   weird that she doesn't accept cash, no?
HK_Legend   2-6-2022 08:23  Karma  +5   :( :( Poor you. Bored? Maybe try ...YouTube links :) :)
austin821   2-6-2022 07:25  Karma  +5   
homer168   1-6-2022 22:55  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing - interesting read about a non-deed.
Mandoggy   1-6-2022 22:17  Karma  +2   Wait. So you paid but didn’t meet? I am confused.
ebitda555   1-6-2022 20:42  Karma  +3   Cheers. Nice job scouting MR. I saw the post too but she didn't seem very attractive from the pic.

---- HAVE FUN and STAY SAFE ----