Post at 30-5-2022 12:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Auckland] Total Body Bliss Massage - Alexa

Venue: Total Body Bliss Massage, College Hill, Auckland
Name: Alexa  
Link: https://www.totalbodybliss.co.nz/profile/alexa/
Date: May 2022
Face: 7/10 - quite young, profile says she is 21
Body: 9/10 - photos are accurate other than the skin tone, which is much paler in real life (but beautiful)
Service: 9/10
Damage: NZD400 total (NZD250 for a 1 hour massage, NZD150 for CBJ extra)
WIR: Yes, already planning a return trip later this week

So having fled HK for the 5th Wave I finally made my way to NZ to catch up with some business contacts.  At a loose end on a wet Auckland winter morning, I decided to give Total Body Bliss a try.  I have never been to this place before and found it online, but they seem to be linked with another Auckland shop called Perfect Touch.

The booking process was smooth.  Called and made an appointment for a 1 hour massage 15 minutes later and headed over.  Unlike a lot of other Auckland shops, these guys advertise their address, which is a non-descript commercial building right next to Victoria Park.  No upfront details required (some places even want you to send a photo of yourself!), no signage so all very discreet.

Upon arrival paid the NZD250 and was shown into the room.  Alexa came in a few minutes later and I was not overly impressed on a first look basis.  Even though the photos have her with blonde hair, it was now blue and quite straggly when down. She was also wearing a black lingerie set that really did not show her off in her best light.  I mentioned the hair colour discrepancy and she offered to have other girls shown to me.  The receptionist came back a short while later and said there was one blonde available, but having met her I declined (the only thing thicker than her NZ accent was her belly).  

So, back to Alexa, who came back in after I had showered, nude and with her hair tied up in a bun, which was a much better presentation than when I first met her.  It made her face much more angular and her body is exactly like the pictures, but with paler skin.  The skin was soft and smooth, and really quite beautiful, which made me think that any tan added artificially in the photos was selling her short.  Shaved with a racing stripe, obviously a natural ginger. Agreed NZD150 for  CBJ, which I was a bit reluctant about as it seemed above market, but had planned on getting from her based on her photos.

Part 1:  Laid down on my stomach on the massage table and was given a fairly weak oil massage for about 10 minutes.  Nice, but definitely not the level of pressure you get from a Chinese or Thai girl in HK.  She then oiled herself up and started doing body slides, which was nice but not amazing.  They do have a weird feature on the massage table, a glory hole and mirror so you can see what is going on, and things did get a bit more interesting when she started playing with LB.  A very good tease who knew how to build anticipation.

Part 2: After the flip I properly got to appreciate Alexa's amazing body.  She is slim and toned, some interesting tattoos, with a pierced left nipple that she rubbed all over me.  Quite a lot of tit fucking and one odd thing about this girl was the way she held eye contact while sliding her oiled body all over LB.  It was sexy AF.  She then turned around and gave me a HJ while I was able to admire her perfect pink LS and fondle her toned arse with light fingering permitted.

Part 3:  Having initially had doubts about both the girl and the price of the CBJ, this is where Alexa proved my doubts to be totally unfounded.  She capped me and went into 69 position and started working away like a pro.  Deep with lots of suction and hand movement.  That continued for around 5 minutes and then she positioned herself between my legs looking at me and started working away again.  Things then got very intense... sucking again with that full on eye contact, and then she started hitting herself in the face with my cock, pulling her mouth off and letting saliva run down her chin before starting bobbing again, repeatedly,  all without ever breaking eye contact.  Seriously amazing, almost like performance art.  She then moved on to deep throat and had her lips down to my balls before starting to gag.  She pulled herself off and then went immediately back down, and suddenly became submissive, almost limp, and just left me face fuck her vigorously in deep throat (with her nose hitting my stomach and chin on my balls) until I blew my load .  

After that she cleaned me up before I had a shower, and then a bit of chit chat before she showed me out.

Overall, and despite my initial doubts about both the girl and the price, this ended up being one of my better punting experiences... a beautiful toned young thing (who's web profile says she is into pole dancing) who sucks and deep throats like a champ.  

Recent Ratings
pazzaw   7-6-2022 03:06  Karma  +3   Excellent
jeffzeke   6-6-2022 14:05  Karma  +8   excellent
sjtopher   2-6-2022 04:25  Karma  +4   Yummy
King_Monger   1-6-2022 11:39  Karma  +3   
halfclover   1-6-2022 04:47  Karma  +8   Thanks for the report
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2022 04:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Appreciate the report, does seem expensive. Even in their pricing schedule on website CBJ is $50-80 rather than the$150 they charged you. Glad you enjoyed your time.  

Re skin tone being darkened in photos. Always the opposite touch up in Australia/NZ compared to Asia.  In Australia/NZ girls are made to appear darker, whereas Asia is it always lighter.