Acceptance 433
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2022 23:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Another Fake WG - Jesse Yau Ma Tei

NAME - JESSE
ADDRESS - BELLE HOUSE, BLOCK B, NATHAN ROAD, EXIT B1 (BESIDE JAPAN HOME CENTRE)
LINK - https://go141.com/en/A69707-YMT-Massage-jessy.html?ref=Search[region]
PRICE - N/A
DATE - TONIGHT 25TH MAY, 2022

Was browsing on the website and saw this new listing (she is listed under a different name 'Fay Fay' on 161) - went there after work,
wasn't sure what I was getting myself into since the last time I went out, the WG was a complete fake - wasted time and money going out to Wan Chai.

'Jesse' or 'Fay Fay' is located in Belle House on Nathan Road, right beside the touristy area bordering MK and Yau Ma Tei - had some trouble finding this as Belle House has 2
blocks, A and B. You need to be buzzed in both entrances, and there is a security guard watching at all times. I just waited for other people to open the door.

I saw on the website that there are massage rooms on 10th floor, took the elevator all the way up to the 10th and walked down to the ground floor, saw absolutely nothing there.
All the doors are residential flats, no signs or anything on the door. They are operating secretly, just looks like a normal floor of flats.
After 15 mins, I left the building and sent a Whatsapp message to 'Jesse' asking what address she was in, she replied with the address and sent me a photo (see attachment).
She said she was on the 9th floor, gave me the door code to get in, but the security guard just buzzed me in and asked me which floor I want to go to. Went up to the 9th,
and sent another WA message saying I was there, and for her to open the door.
When the door opened, a old woman in her late 50's or early 60's with a facial mask opened the door holding a mobile phone - turns out I was chatting to the pimp, not the girl.
She spoke to me in Cantonese at the door, and asked me to go in. I stood there just thinking what to do next, looked kind of dodgy - it was a medium sized sub-divided flat with
3 bedrooms, kitchen, toilet room and a small living room area.
The old woman said, "it's okay, you can come in and take a look", so I walked in and asked to see the girl.
Some girl in her 30's walked out of one of the rooms, she did not look like the girl advertised on the website at all. I told the old woman that the girl is not the one on the website,
and she said there is one more girl, and she then showed me her mobile phone with the web page - this is her (flicking through the photos), please wait.
She knocked on the door, and told the girl to get dressed (in Mandarin), come out to see the customer. Apparently she was sleeping.
I then asked the woman, "where are these girls from?" She replied, "they are both from Hong Kong" - another lie.
She opened the door and I saw her, again it was a fake WG - not the one shown on the site. Both WGs were below average looking.
I just looked at the old woman, and was, "no thanks, that is not her", and walked towards the door. She opened the door for me and shouted to the 2nd girl, "don't bother
getting dressed".
Went back down to the ground floor, and headed back home. Don't think I'm going to bother with these types of places anymore, all fake- such a waste of time.
First and last time going to Belle House, never heard of such a place. Beware, guesing there are plenty more of these types of places.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nu_omicron   27-5-2022 18:21  Karma  +3   
HKGPeter   26-5-2022 23:22  Karma  +2   Thank you.
batman108   26-5-2022 10:58  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
HK_Legend   26-5-2022 08:27  Karma  +5   Thanks for flagging the fraud!