Link: TG @auroraspa
Nationality & Language: Local chinese
Face:  1/5
Body: 0/5
Service: 2/5 She tried, but failed
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  600 hkd before i bolted
Repeat: no way

I dont often write negative reports as it does not really contribute to the general body of intel on this forum. But this place and girl is so bad that i feel I have a duty to set the record straight.

Aurora is in Holywood Rd, not far from the other Central places such as Mia, K2, Wish etc. But the location does not in any way represent the same quality. It is in a walk up that is decent enough but once i entered the place, it was dark, dingy slum and the room was so dark i couldnt see how bad it was.

I was led in by a woman who wasnt Suki who was actually ok. Said she Suki will be out soon and I should go shower. First mistake. If you dont know what you are getting into, dont strip and shower as you are vulnerable and cannot run.

The shower was awful. Even the water had a strange smell so maybe the water tank had something up with it. Waited with a towel round me until Suki showed up.

Suki entered and is  fairly tall for HK lady, but is also quite big and much older than expected. She had a mask on so couldnt see her face but could tell she was not a young spinner at all. I figure I could at least get a massage and HJ then get out.

Her massage is hard to rate as I dont do P1. Just light tickling which in no way had any relaxation benefit. Asked me to turn over and that's when she took her mask off. She is older, in her 50s i reckon, but worse still has bad breath in addition to smokers breath. Not a good start at all.

She tried to pump my dick but no response from me. At that point that was when I ended the session. She got the message considering I was limp as wet toilet paper.

She did try to offer the other girl but by that time I just wanted to cut my losses and leave. Ended up negotiating 600 HKD for a 5 min sub par massage and a bit of unwanted dick pumping. No value for money here!

The other girl intercepted me on the way out and asked if I wanted her. Actually she wasnt bad (she might have even been the real Suki and I  got B and S) but i wanted to get out.

So apologies for the negative review. But i think this place should not be allowed to continue business. Other places are better, cleaner, younger, better located, and not even more expensive.

Take your money elsewhere gents. Do not go to Aurora Spa!

[ Last edited by  davidlai1977 at 25-5-2022 10:00 ]

Recent Ratings
PiR2_42   7-6-2022 08:56  Karma  +4   Thanks for the warning!
UnderOCTB   27-5-2022 18:13  Acceptance  +1   
420man4life   25-5-2022 17:47  Karma  +3   Negative reports in this case are just as important especially when it's B&S, and poor surroundings
dienw   25-5-2022 12:43  Karma  +3   Excellent, thanks, will avoid.
calaisien   25-5-2022 10:20  Karma  +6   
dadumdum   25-5-2022 09:58  Karma  +6   negative reports are also useful
sam_smith   25-5-2022 09:39  Karma  +6   
HK_Legend   25-5-2022 08:45  Karma  +5   Negative Reports are not nicely K rewarded (sad) but are needed in this case (like me for HL Lucky). Thanks for writing.