Karma 274
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2022 13:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Crazy Filipino/Indo cow in fake 'Korean' honey trap

Goes by the name of Julia on 141 (b65890), claiming to be Korean.
https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/145952
Tel: 53458187

Wanted $2000 originally, which pre comm I negotiated to $1700. Turned up at a budget hotel in Sheung Wan.

Obviously not the girl, not Korean, not pale. But then demanded payment before even taking off her face mask.

So I rebuked that's not how this shit works. I had to see and determine whether this was worth 1700, time and money.

She was annoyed. She reluctantly briefly pulled down her mask for a split sec.. and I could see this wasn't going to be a memorable experience. Didn't look bad but was a typical maid kind of appearance and on entering saw she had a small rack.. but tall and slim. I said I wanted another look and she was getting flustered.

Basically the exact opposite to her cute, light skinned, busty fake 141 photos.

I said it wasn't going to work unless the price came down significantly. She got super pissed because I made her take off her mask when she didn't want to.

And so when she refused to budge on price I motioned to exit. I'm reasonable, I was there, I could potentially stay on a negotiated price. But she was having none of it. She goes why... Doh, cos you're not Korean or the girl in the photo, dumb cow.

The bitch then blocks the door and threatens to call her boss.

I said if she did that then I'll call the police, and she invited me to do so. I started dialing and saw her hesitate.

That's when I thought if she gets busted the bitch will lose whatever house servant employment or work visa in HK. Plus I'd end up filling in paperwork and wasting my day.

So in the end I shoved her aside and just left.

After I left she tries to call me back and texts saying now she'll accept lower e.g. $1100.

I inform we could have had that negotiation, it was exactly what I offered to mediate, but she threatened me. (What if I go back and some goons really turn up to racketeer?) She then says she hasn't got a boss.

But seeing as she was frantically texting someone as I tried to leave, I finally decided to block the bitch.

This is out of order and frankly I'm half tempted to bust her cheating ass to someone that will give her a lot of trouble. It's possible she might be part of a ring because frankly it was gutsy shit to pull as a woman with male strangers.

Face 3/10 but didn't see too clearly
Body 5/10 as there wasn't much rack but slim which is good

Service - awesome if you wanted to feel like a Young and Dangerous movie scene. Otherwise, good luck trying to fuck while waiting for some creeps to knock on the door and jump you midstream.

[ Last edited by  ikesoj at 23-5-2022 13:45 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   28-5-2022 00:48  Karma  +6   
aceinthehole   24-5-2022 00:18  Karma  +6   If it sounds too good it almost always is.
Unitedfuture   23-5-2022 16:51  Karma  +2   Well done for getting out of there and walking away.
Rickymonkey626   23-5-2022 16:25  Karma  +3   Well done for not putting up with these annoying Bait and Switches!
HK_Legend   23-5-2022 14:31  Karma  +5   For me, it would have stopped AT ONCE when asked for HK$2000. Period. The rest is frustration+waste of time.
Jjaa123   23-5-2022 13:48  Karma  +3   
halfclover   23-5-2022 13:46  Karma  +8   Well done for walking away