Karma 3366
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 22:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Maria Spa : Jessica

Definitely going to keep this report short! Nothing too special, but definitely a looker in one of the new spas.

Quick summary: P1 is very solid, P2 is textbook, but good, not mechanical. Soft spoken, nice GFE, Around 160cm Yogi, Nice A/B tits, light nipples, nice ass and overall shape - face is nice, young looking, hair is nice and when tied up. Let's say you definitely wouldn't say no if you saw her. Read the summary below for a bit more info.

Date & Time of Session: End May, Noon
Location: Maria Spa, TG: mariaspa1688 (2-3 min walk from kawaii/kissme)
Name: Jessica
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (pretty much fluent, can speak Mandarin too)
Face: 4/5 - Great features, medium length hair, nice eyes, great smile, tied up black-brown hair, quite pretty
Body: 4/5 - A/B, slim legs, nice perky butt, quite fit and smooth skinned Yogi
Height: 5'4
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: Yes

Originally wanting to book Tiffany (heard from the other ladies she's hot / quite fun, has a kissme Chloe vibe to her), but sadly she couldn't make it, and manager suggested I try Jessica. Upon opening the door I did actually recognise her...from another place lol (don't ask me where) - but never got to try. Nonetheless, she was wearing a well fitted tank top, black bra and denim hot pants - very nice that compliments her physique.

Part 1:

Solid massage all places; asked where I was tired, and didn't hesitate moving my legs around! She is soft spoken but can talk when opening up; she was actually genuinely happy she has a 'handsome' first customer of the day . Was talking about how she likes to do yoga, all sorts of sports to stay fit - she has quite the perky butt as a result, nice slim legs, and an overall slender body. Probably a very tiny bit of belly fat (around the size of cat, but not as tall), but still a great face and bod. Nice natural GFE feel as well.

Part 2:

Being a pro and fairly experienced, she didn't hesitate to strip and immediately start with the cb - talking random points on the way, saying how warm I was, and how smooth my skin was - she did fake moan a bit but her comments did make things more relaxing. She put nuru slowly on her hands, and asked to perk up my butt, not hesitating to give me some slight rimming, and reaching for my already hard LB - wasn't rough, and nicely smooth handling.

Asking me to flip, she was amazed at how hard lb was and went to town on kissing my nips and a HJ - positioning for me to grab her butt, stroke LS a little (tiny bit of hair, well trimmed), but being a pro she was, wasn't actually that wet lol. Probably used to too many guys like this. She went for kissing on my neck and first didn't want any kind of kissing (something I have seen more and more of recently) - so didn't complain, but eventually she gave in and did go for some LFK.

I wasn't quite sure but I think she did tease about giving me a BJ (saying she doesn't offer it to many) - asking if I wanted her hand as she was speeding up her HJ   didn't take long for me to   - squeezed me out (quite surprised thinking I didn't want it ) but really taking care of the mess, not rushing, and asked if I wanted to shower together. I kindly declined, she tidied up, gave me another quick massage using her body this time (she's light, perfect weight), and casually chatted about what she likes / doesn't like. Long story short - no aggressive men, no FIV on a whim (apparently most local HK guys do this lol) - I think this is common sense for most of us here. She did say she gets a lot of foreigners; she doesn't mind and still accommodating.

Afterwards, paid up, had a quick chat with Mia out back again, Cat came in to get ready for work (being friends with some here does have its perks - seriously every outfit Cat wears is great lol - denim hot pants is seriously hot, tank tops look great, and when she arrived she wasn't make up heavy - which I think she looks better that way).

Summary/TL;DR :

Though a little disappointed I couldn't get Tiffany, Jessica really isn't bad. P1 was solid, and P2 was textbook great (though not mechanical). I was a boob and ass person , but she does have a cute set of A/Bs that go well with her bod - she's slim, has a nice butt, big eyes, great smile, there's really nothing wrong with her. Only issue? Nothing too special / memorable about her. While pleasing to the eye, there isn't something that differentiates her to the rest (but not to say she's bad!).

As an example, for first timers, Cat is always great - she really does take care of you, nice legs, great service, always memorable. Then on the other end you have Mia / Kama's Alice - who is solid all round, very smooth and accommodating in general. I just hope people do give Jessica a chance though (or one day finds her specialty - and won't disappear off to another spa). She is still great, I do recommend giving her a go nonetheless (perhaps its because she doesn't give room to unlock more? not sure, just guessing).

As usual, pics aren't real but description is accurate. Happy punting and treat them well gents.

Recent Ratings
crazeguyuk   18-6-2022 11:15  Acceptance  +1   
Duckie88   1-6-2022 02:31  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
f1823f   29-5-2022 15:18  Karma  +2   Will definitely give them a try.
FirstTime   22-5-2022 23:31  Karma  +5   Nice report. You must have a room of your own by now.
kms1990   21-5-2022 04:01  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien   21-5-2022 00:50  Karma  +6