Registered 21-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 19-5-2022 13:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Honey Spa - TST - Lily

Name: Lily
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face:  8/10
Body: 7/10 (not really C cups, as advertised, more B cups with big nipples)
Skill: 8/10
Service: Massage, BBBJ, FS
Price & Session Length: 60 mins, 1500
Repeat: Yep

After reading quite interesting reports from other bros here about Honey Spa, I wanted also to try it out.

Booked easily via TG and directed to a Hotel room in TST, instead of their location.

Arrived and knocked on the door, Lily opened the door and tbh the pics doesn't look like her, but she still looks quite good.

She is a quite open person and immediately give a hug and some LFK.
Undressed and went to shower together.

Soaped and cleaned me well with some good body to body rub.
Moved down for some BBBJ, which had some good suction.

Some DFK in shower before moving to the bed.

Started with some massage, where she talked a lot, but still in a nice way.
Massage was solid, but nothing special.

Get out the oil and started first with cat bath from head to toe before approaching to the oil for body to body massage.

After a while flipped around and she started with immediate DFK, which was a bit strange, as she always try to put her tongue in your mouth without too much movements.
Went down and started with nipple lick and bbbj.
After a while I couldn't hold any longer and told her to cap me and go for Cowgirl.

Her on top was nice, where you could play with her big nipples.

Unfortunately I couldn't last long and ended with DFK and in cowgirl

Cuddled for awhile and up for shower, paid and left happy.

All in all, she is very nice, but the DFK quite strange.

Recent Ratings
UnderOCTB   27-5-2022 18:14  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   20-5-2022 17:04  Karma  +5   
americafirst141   20-5-2022 12:18  Karma  +6   
ansonmickey   20-5-2022 00:16  Karma  +2   nice. Seems Honey spa quality is rather high.