Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2022 19:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yuan Yee Yodels deeply into my bum

Name:  Yuan Yi
https://go141.com/en/B34055-CB-141Walk-up-yuan.yi.html

Date & Time of Session: 12 May 2022, 5:00 PM

Nationality & Language: Chinese

Face: 2/5 - Not a stunner. Not even like many of the providers in this building, formerly a stunner. I would say she was never a stunner, she looks like a mainland Auntie with tattooed eyebrows where the tattoo shape is larger than the eyebrow hairs and clearly visible. Not that it’s a bad thing, but you need to calibrate your expectations.

Face: 2/5

Body: 3/5 - typical for a mid 40s who doesn’t do a lot of exercise

Skill: 5/5 – see below

Service: 4.9/5 – gave me everything I wanted, save breasts. See below

GFE: 3.5/5 – not bad, but not too intimate on a first visit. With time and repeats this could improve

PSE: 4.5/5 – see below – poison dragon drill specialty

Price & Session Length:  HKD 1000 for 1 hour, paid in advance
Repeat: yes, when looking for what she does best, see below

I tend to stick to my regulars but as pandemic conditions in Hong Kong are easing and more providers are coming back online I like to try something new now and then. In particular I’m looking for those which will offer DFK and DATY, a practice which I think is largely extinct in pandemic times (or post pandemic times, depending upon your geographic location, political outlook, vaccine status and epidemiological philosophy), at least on a first-time visit.

I had my eye on one provider on the 5th floor of Phoenix in Causeway Bay for a while due to favorable comments here, but when I texted her suggesting 6:00pm later that day she advised she was busy. So I texted again, 7:00 pm. Still busy. 8:00pm? Nope. Not wanting to do more rounds of this, I moved on to another one (the subject of this review), more or less randomly, same building same floor. The photo of the breasts (see below) lured me in. Texting her got an immediate response that “today’s my birthday and I have to leave at 6:00 PM”. So I told her “happy birthday!”  and confirmed for 5:00 PM.

So I rocked up. Door opened, what I saw was as described above but I thought let’s go for it because I’m never about the look, it’s all about the service, and the best service comes from those who are 40+ . Also, I’m a bit lazy and don’t want to go to a door knocking round-robin exercise all over the 5/F where I have something ready to rock, as it were.

I was brought into a relatively large and neat room. To warm her up I asked her where she’s from and she said Hangzhou. I asked her if Jack Ma was her friend. She didn’t understand and I said you know “Alibaba”?  She then understood and said “Ma Yun”, and yes she was friends with him. “Lucky you” I told her.

She had a whole menu on the wall in English and Chinese (most providers only have only Chinese, so this was appreciated) and I pointed to what I was after; it was about HKD 800. I told her if she will give good service for 1 hour we can make it an even HKD 1,000. She agreed. She put some real effort into the other signs on the wall, everything was in English and Chinese, with some odd translations (done by Google, Yandex etc), there were 3 or 4 signs around the room with different references to her services. One sign said: “Yuan Yi, Welcome, best service”, with her telephone number. Other signs reminded me of what I have seen in rural diners in the southern United States (“ best chicken fried steak west of the Mississippi”, “try our delicious fried pies, you won’t regret it”)  (I’m paraphrasing here, together with trying to recollect the awkward translations) “deepest poison Dragon ever you life” , “strong penis mouth burst you happy”. The signs made me smile , and is a good indicator of the precision and diligence to the effort she gives to service which transcends stilted or incorrect translations.

Into the shower with me with the usual scrubbing and cleaning. As I usually do in the shower, I attempted to squeeze her breasts, she would not let me, having my hands away (more on this later). She paid particular attention to my anus, washing it very thoroughly, and inserting her finger to clean inside (I estimate almost ½ cm entry). This was painful and I told her to take it easy, but she persisted a few more times. Then she pointed me to the towel (a real one, not those crappy paper but disposable ones which have no ability to absorb water and when used after the deed are even more useless as they are full of water) and spent another 5 minutes in the shower while I dried off and looked around her flat. She is one of those providers who actually lives in the flat and had a full-size refrigerator, and electric hot plate, and various fresh vegetables.

She comes out and dries off and asked me to lay on the bed. I lay down and then she says “no like this” and directed me to get on my hands and knees with my ass sticking out. Now I understand what the thorough washing was all about. She gave me a poison dragon drill like none other (my words better than the sign on the wall), more like a colonoscopy (and yes I have had one but was unconscious at the time) with her tongue. Fortunately this time I was conscious and could enjoy every sensation and millimeter of the presentation. She had a tongue longer than Gene Simmons (any of you reading this who were adolescents in the 70s and have access to US culture will know this reference, see the photos below, with and without makeup, this is Gene) and knew how to use it. 10 solid minutes of this, then she used it and explored the area between the anus and the back of my scrotum, sublime. Then she inserted both testicles into my mouth and pulled my penis, all while I was on my knees immensely enjoying it while laughing to myself at the absurdity of the whole situation. She then asked me” you like it?” I said “yes, give me more”, and this went on for another 10 minutes. Eventually she came up for air and rinsed her mouth out with diluted Listerine.

Poison dragon drill is a Hong Kong specialty and an acquired taste,  and I understand to be a lost art no longer offered from most providers. There were times in the early 2000s when you could walk around Mongkok or Prince Edward streets running parallel to and West of Nathan Road) and go to one of the “colored fluorescent tube” places, up the stairs into the cramped, fetid and filthy apartments, and get past the rude, disdainful, tattooed and slightly menacing triad representative, and this was standard operating procedure always offered but not always taken up by the customer. It can be a shocker if it is your first time. Some people are disgusted by it.  For me, a girl's tongue anywhere on my body its all good! It seems to be no longer on offer, but the joints that used to offer it had providers who were largely employees and probably forced to do it. Most but not all of the typical 141 is in effect an independent owner operator (a good hint is if they appear to live in the room with things like refrigerators and hot plates and closets of clothes) and they can set their own rules, and this would be a rare specialty. Society is poorer for its disappearance as a service routinely offered.

Then we had some 15 or 20 minutes of mutual groping and DFK and BBBJ and DATY (a small request to you other brave reporters here, who write some very good reports, please follow this example and express clearly whether or not DFK and DATY are on offer). She would let me touch her snatch but no fingers inside. No problem with this, in my experience most Chinese girls don’t like this, most Western girls allow it and most Russians simply love it. DATY was permitted but only licking the outside, I tried my own version of Gene Simmons but she would hold my head so my tongue fully extended (alas, I don’t have Gene’s tongue) would not go inside and only brush against the surface and outer lips. Putting my tongue inside is something I like to give and most girls like to receive. Not a big disappointment that it was not allowed here, however

Again I tried to grab her breasts and she explained her nipples and areola hurt when touched (I don’t know if this is temporary or all the time, I had a girlfriend a long time ago whose nipples would get painful with the onset of her period) but that I could squeeze each one provided I did not touch the nipple and areola. This is why -0.1 for service. Okay, I can work with this, I do enjoy my touching and kissing the nipples. It’s really a small thing when considered with the totality of everything which was available for touching, licking, kissing, and given willingly and enthusiastically.

We then went on to the main event in various positions, DFK and the whole time. She really seemed to like it could take a moderate pounding. I finished quite forcefully on top. She cleaned me up and took a shower while I rested. She then helped me to shower. As I was dressing I saw her texting “David”. I asked her, is this your boyfriend and are you going out for dinner with him for your birthday? She says yes to both, but she didn’t think he was a good man. I felt a little sad for her . I said my goodbye and told her I would be back for more poison drilling in a few weeks.

As I was leaving walking down the hallway approaching the stairs (I don’t use the lifts in these old buildings, all the real residents of the building staring at me like they know why I was there, and  I have this horror paranoia that I will be trapped in the lift for several hours and by the time I get home after being removed by the fire department it would be 3 AM and it would be hard for me to explain to the SO how I got trapped in an old building lift) I see the back of some guy in a plastic poncho muttering in English “I love this place. There’s a lot of love here in this building”. Kind of bizarre sounding; I couldn’t get a good look at him his body shape and head shape looked like a gweilo. Thought to myself “there’s all kinds of crazy people patronizing the services of this building” . By the time I got down to the lobby I saw the same individual in front of the building climbing onto a bicycle (yes a bicycle not one of those motor scooters), he was apparently delivering some food to one of the workers on the floor and beat me down to the street on the lift. He was not Chinese or Indian, he looked a bit more like Filipino, which explains the English. Out into the rain for a slow reflexive walk to a local Cha Chaan Tang on Hennessey Road for an all-day breakfast, and then home to sleep.

In summary, if you want service, looking for poison dragon drill, and are indifferent to looks, try out this lady. Be kind and gentle and respectful and you will be rewarded .

Keep on mongering

[ Last edited by  gwailoplayer at 17-5-2022 19:59 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   10-6-2022 17:17  Karma  +5   
ZioRider01   31-5-2022 14:07  Acceptance  +1   
Jack_Sparrow   22-5-2022 17:46  Karma  +5   Love the writing
hotjac   21-5-2022 20:50  Karma  +5   Great find - she reminds me of a like minded WG in Shenzhen; she could literally rape you with her tongue ...
nu_omicron   21-5-2022 14:43  Karma  +3   
King_Monger   19-5-2022 10:21  Karma  +3   
Mike747   18-5-2022 18:05  Karma  +5   You must be very flexible :) " Then she inserted both testicles into my mouth" Nice one!
Paul210516   18-5-2022 16:16  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   18-5-2022 16:07  Karma  +3   Nice
JackTheBat   18-5-2022 13:38  Karma  +10   Poison Dragon drill followed by char chaa teng brekk...soooo Mongkok!
anabikumi   18-5-2022 13:02  Karma  +3   
bbbj   18-5-2022 11:26  Karma  +5   Excellent
Mandoggy   18-5-2022 09:26  Acceptance  +1   Thanks man!
HK_Legend   18-5-2022 08:34  Karma  +5   Excellent Report! Met her in 5/21 (then got "engaged" with H6). For DATY & DFK, 5F H8 (++) facing door & A2 (+).
lively192   18-5-2022 02:39  Karma  +3   
ansonmickey   17-5-2022 22:34  Karma  +2   nice report
nitesky6888   17-5-2022 22:28  Karma  +8   
aceinthehole   17-5-2022 21:10  Karma  +6   Great, well written report.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 18-5-2022 14:50  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
"Society is poorer for its disappearance as a service routinely offered."

Astute observation. Society in general approves not the sylphs of the floating world, or our dalliances. More's the pity, say I, a comment that largely falls on deaf ears.

There's many a lad who bears his load of work and home life stoically, yet appreciates the warm caresses of a soothing tongue upon occasion. Is his spouse, doubtless burdened by employment and/or child care, enthusiastic about this activity as part of her multitasking skills? Perhaps not--in which case why not outsource to a provider?

IMHO this leads to increased happiness and a diversified economy.

And I'm delighted that gwailoplayer got his chocolate starfish punched properly by a 40-plus technician wielding a prehensile meat tentacle of gargantuan proportions.

JtB

Recent Ratings
CCL   19-5-2022 15:22  Acceptance  +1   Superb writing style!
Mike747   18-5-2022 18:04  Karma  +5   You must be very flexible :) " Then she inserted both testicles into my mouth"