Reading Access 40
Registered 4-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2022 15:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa: Jade

Date & Time of Session: Early May 2022
Name: Jade
Nationality & Language: Chinese / English (quite OK)
Face: 3.5/5 - Cute, reminds me local OL
Body: 3.5/5 - Non-existent boobs , slim body, long legs
Height: 170~~
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5 (LFK, bit of DFK, BBBJ)
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1500HKD (full package with BBBJ + CIM)
Repeat: Not sure. Usually I try not to repeat

Being an non-chinese guy sometimes it’s hard to connect with local ladies, but its not a problem with Kissmespa girls. Overall very smooth booking with their CS. Agent suggested some English speaking girls, so I picked Jade as I saw her before  at my previous visits.

Was greeted by Mickey and some other girls and asked to wait in lobby until Jade will pick-me up. Sad I don’t understand fully what they were talking about but they seemed to have fun discussing my person LOL (hope I am not only one non-local guy haha)

After like 10 mins of waiting I got picked up by Jade and then led to middle room. She asked me to shower as she preparing all stuff. Had small chit-chat about the usual things you ask girls / being asked by them. Showered and prepared for the session (review below)

P1: semi-ok massage, tries to do a good job but lack of strength But I guess overall we are not here for massage parts

P2: So we move on to the second part. Nuru skills quite OK but she's held back by her tiny boobs. However she tries really nice combining hands action with bit B2B plays. After like 15 mins of teasing and nuru-play she continued on the other side with semi-good BBBJ (I opted for full package). Good suction and she also don’t forget about the balls and groin area. Being the person who need more time to end with only BJ I ask her to also use hand and pair with BJ. 10 mins of dual motions and we goooo all into her mouth I actually bit laughed looked at her face as she said she doesn’t really like cum taste we both laughed at this point and she almost spilled everything back haha

Chit-chatting before final shower together and we done!
Overall nice local lady, speaks fair English and was friendly for the whole session.

My next sessions I would like to pick: Sisley or Karly (any suggestions?)

Recent Ratings
tommyK   10-8-2022 22:39  Acceptance  +1   I’m up for trying CIM
hotjac   14-5-2022 09:01  Karma  +4   Any girl who can laugh with a mouthful of cum is definitely worth a try ... thx 4 sharing.
vinc9   14-5-2022 01:36  Karma  +5   Sadly the no tits got to me so I never tried her lol. But thanks for the report
Mandoggy   14-5-2022 00:17  Acceptance  +1   Good
Dragon8888   13-5-2022 21:05  Acceptance  +1   Somehow I want to try Nuru with no tit girl now (-: