Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2022 00:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : Tina

As mentioned in my recent reports, Tina was last on my list of the kissmespa ladies, before I will stop bombarding you all with kissme reports lol. Unfortunately for you all - there was one girl, Sally which did catch my eye both on TG and in person when I visited; so after that punt, I will release my kissme mega report (if its a good punt one I'll release a full report, if not then I will just combine it in my mega report).

Sorry for the huge amount of emojis - just too many funny and random things going on at this punt lol.

Summary, TL; DR: While she doesn't have a spinner bod, her age, playful personality, great face make up for it. P1: nothing to write home about, but P2: just phenomenal - amazing service and great GFE for a first time with her. I know she has an army of loyal customers, so best to book in advance gents.

Date & Time of Session: Early May 2022
Location: Kissme Spa (TG: @kissmespa520) (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is,)
Name: Tina
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (pretty much fluent)
Face: 4.5/5 - Great features, innocent looking smile, tied up brown hair, very pretty
Body: 3.5/5 - A/B, Tiny bit of belly fat, still fairly petite / slim
Height: 5'4
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: Yes

When entering I was greeted by actually quite a few guys lurking around the main area, the girls ignored them lol- Sally was sitting down (who looked quite hot from what I could tell), along with 星兒 in her cute looking kimono / outfit. Tina showered me into the room, and I showered first.

Part 1

Things...didn't look good for me. I got in, super sweaty, so humid from the weather, slightly wet from the rain, and I focused on getting the smell out without having the proper time to cool down but, being the 'red label' Tina is - she didn't hesitate using all the tissues to wipe my post-shower water / sweat off like a champ. She commented on how I was a bit late (5 mins or so) - for which I apologised, she doesn't mind - but she's packed every time so she's quite strict with time.

Despite her 'cool' / resting bf (bitch face lol) outlook,  once she starts talking, she's super friendly, easy to talk to, and has some wit about her . With her short bob cut hair, her face does resemble some similarity with the kpop group Blackpink's Lisa.  She did comment on my size when I walked in   - a first for any woman to do so - I'm not exactly fat, nor slim, but said I should slim down for my own health; so gents, as a reminder to you all, taken from myself and Tina, stay healthy

The massage itself wasn't anything to write home about - she asked where I was tired, massaged a few places before running out to get the nuru. We mainly talked, about jobs, what I do, and Maria Spa, as we are both friends with Nina / Mia.

Part 2 - too many emojis so will use bullet points to make it more clear.
  • Tina dimmed the lights and didn't waste time - she stripped off to show her body - her tits are A/Bs, not great boob-body ratio, but overall she doesn't look bad - her slight tummy fat is noticeable, but her face, personality are very well packaged - and her service...I'll get into that.

• Her technique was incredible. She doesn't like b2b nuru since it's sticky (that's ok with me) - and she joked how she doesn't have any breasts anyway lol - her honesty is great   What was missing at the chest made up for her technique - it didn't feel mechanical in any way - she slowly teased the butt and LB - she said I'm too heavy so didn't want to prop me on her legs I never had this problem before with other ladies, but that's ok - she managed to do this delicately - using a double handed technique with the butt rimming, and LB stroking, I had no idea which hand was going where I was in bliss for the full 10-15 mins she was going at this.

• What's also great is that she doesn't fake moan - she CB me all over and still used the other hand to tease, and as she openly commented on other parts of my body she eventually asked me to flip.

• Interestingly, she has a very good judgement of character as a 紅牌 ('red label' , meaning they're like a champ in the spa, I think) - she adjusts her style / what to do as things progress: I'll get more into this later. She was still chewing gum up until this point (a bit of a turn off tbh), and as she came in a full CB on the front, with one hand on LB, she came in for the LFK, which turned into a DFK, I joked about how she would sneakily give me the gum   . She laughed and sneakily threw it away lol.

• She didn't give me much access to her LS, which is understandable for out first time (but such a shame cos it was perfectly shaved! ) , and she applied considerable nuru to LB - to a point where I didn't feel as much, and she didn't know if I came or not - the only reason when I went slightly limp was because in my mind I thought it became mechanical - but as she wiped it off, realised I didn't , she started to become more of a GFE, and slowed down a little - just amazing; what a champ. Didn't take long for me to after that.

• Only after the deed, she said that I'm a fairly 'gentle' customer - so was a bit more open, but joked around how during our DFK session, I was quite aggressive lol (she actually initiated first - actually sucked on my lips and tongue like a true nympho and being a gent I reacted in kind)- and knows I have a much hornier side she would like to see next time. She then used that opportunity to tease LB more, even after cumming - and stuck around to talk to me more. She was also telling me she doesn't LFK/DFK anyone, but as she was CB me, she smelled my breath, and despite my size, smelled of...nothing; so she was comfortable throughout the session ( despite my size she kept commenting on ).

• Like a champ, she insisted on showering me, including my ass, LB, and let me finish off showering alone. Probably because of the rainy weather, a lot of guys were outside hanging around; it was oddly more busy than usual today (even though it's 3pm), which she doesn't like lol; but happy that business is really picking up. Paid up, chatted with BB a little while, before heading out back into this humid rain weather.

Summary / some additional info:

• As mentioned, Sally looks like a spinner so will give her a go,
  • For Tina YMMV really varies; she'll give the standard service for most (some rimming, LB tease), but DFK, GFE will vary,
  • She appreciates personal hygiene - fit bod or not she's okay with it,
  • She is easily booked up; so best to book 24hrs in advance,
  • Found out operator's English is not bad, so for the non-chinese speakers, it should be ok to book

As usual, pics are fake but accurate description. Happy punting gents, and treat them well.

Recent Ratings
Mandoggy   14-5-2022 00:15  Acceptance  +1   Good stuff!
Dragon8888   13-5-2022 21:03  Acceptance  +1   Can't think of a better think to do in the rain
ernieb   13-5-2022 15:25  Karma  +5   Thx. She’s next on my list
magictime12   13-5-2022 15:00  Karma  +3   
hotjac   13-5-2022 12:49  Karma  +3   A great way to spend a rainy day or evening ... thanks for sharing
yosser   13-5-2022 11:20  Karma  +5   Excellent
calaisien   13-5-2022 09:14  Karma  +6   Thanks Bro
FirstTime   13-5-2022 02:20  Karma  +5   Hope i can get a booking. thx for the report.