Karma 4561
Acceptance 608
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2022 11:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Report - Maria Spa @ TST

As another long weekend passes by, we see the city waking up from a two year pandemic slumber, that is hopefully in its final phases. Things aren’t back to normal just yet, but i do see light at the end of the tunnel. Being grounded in the SAR has given me opportunities to explore unexplored areas of my hobby. As a long time reporter to this board, I cherish all the reports written especially when I fall into the rabbit hole and search the forum for information. Recently I was very intrigued by Vic9’s report on a new spa in TST. https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Maria Spa has been open for about a month now. They suddenly came onto the scene with a strong Big 3. Like the NBA, I believe deploying a 3 headed attack works best. Whereas in this case, I am referencing having 3 strong girls, that are different in their own ways, but have a baseline of above average looks, or great service. Aside from spending decent money on their venue, the decor is dark, sleek, discreet, and amenities are better than most, of course it’s not the Four Seasons, but they do offer Four Hands massage.

So Big 3 strategy almost always has a leader. In this case, from what I saw, Cat seems to be queen at this castle. Booking was easy and they have a new English messaging operator, whom is patient and quite responsive. Of course this is while they are still new and building a community. Who knows once they get busy.

So the building is located on a busy street n TST. For those that know you can also find JSL as well as the Jockey Club. Maria Spa is located on the far side, the quiet side of Prat Ave.

This building has full floor, but I imagine there are smaller units on other floors. Maria Spa occupies its own whole floor. The elevator opens up to a small foyer with a single door, all black, with a set of cameras peering into my soul. Before ringing the bell, I hear quite a lot of activity coming from behind the door. Men and women talking and laughing, like a party.

Once I ring the bell, the commotion pauses abruptly. The door cracks open and there stood Cat behind the door and scurrying me into one of the rooms. There is a common seating area with a single black sofa, which was empty. There was no one in sight, and it was eerily silent, as You could only hear the hum of AC in the background. Then all of a sudden the showers of several rooms went on at once and there was continuous used conversation with giggling. Turns out there was a large group of guys that slammed the place taking up all the rooms. Luckily I booked in advance.

Cat is hot.
F4.5|B4|S5|S4
Nice pretty face. Slim body all natural. Milky white skin, good proportions. Light brown long hair. After a day working in the spa, her hair was well kept for being past 10pm. She initiated DFK, which was hot. She is so light and petite because she was climbing all over me and I hardly felt any weight. Usually bodies like this can sometimes look like a 12 year old boy,  but Cat has a feminine shape, and doesn’t look like a boy, although she is rather flat, her nipples are eraser hard. Mid to late twenties, got super wet and she said I made her cum. speaks mandarin and Cantonese fluently. No English. Allows DFK, DATY, CBJ, massage was sensual. Total hottie…hard to book, so subscribe to their TG channel to book.

Mia is cute.
F3|B3|S4|S4
This is Nina formerly of Kissme Spa. She is on the pudgy side. And her youth allows her to get away with it. But too chubby for my liking. Great tits that make up for it though. All natural full C cups. Smooth skin, and has some height to her. She wore a mini kimono which was appreciated, but in all honesty it looked much better hung on the hooks behind the door, and she was fully naked. Playful personality, very bubbly, and knows how to flirt but you can also tell she has been at this for a while and she can be scripted at times. Of course having to engage in small talk with a bunch of pervs isn’t easy, so I get it. Her and Cat are good friends and made the migration to this new spa together.

Casa is a professional.
F3|B4|S3|S5
Really nice friendly girl. Average looking and actually has nice subtle features that are beautiful in her own respect. The kicker is her huge floppy tits. All natural and unfortunately are a bit saggy. She is not slender nor is she fat. Average build. Average height. She would be the anchor of the Big3. Her service was hands down the best of the 3 but also probably the least attractive. But still slutty Looking enough to repeat.

Let’s play a little MFK…(marry, fuck, kill)

I would marry Casa because she seems like the most obedient.

I would fuck Cat, because she is the hottest.

I would kill Mia because she was the closest to the typical entitled gold digging stripper/masseuse type.

Anyways, this report took a while to compile, but I am sure the info is still helpful.

The one complaint i have is whoever is choosing pics for these girls needs to do a better job in finding likeness in the pics. For example, the pic of mia are so far off from her real person. Thats all, just one complaint.

Hobby hard. Hobby safe & happy hunting!!!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Mister   6-6-2022 16:46  Karma  +5   Excellent
energylung   25-5-2022 16:59  Karma  +3   Appreciate the humorous prose and the big 3 reference
David.youngson   16-5-2022 20:27  Karma  +3   
Dilmah   14-5-2022 01:34  Karma  +4   thanks
batman108   13-5-2022 10:23  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   13-5-2022 09:35  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   13-5-2022 08:43  Karma  +5   MFK? VERY comprehensive!!! However girls on the first PIC NMCOT.
ramont   12-5-2022 23:11  Karma  +10   Excellent
orangerange   12-5-2022 21:20  Karma  +5   Thanks
Shadwell   12-5-2022 20:40  Acceptance  +1   Like the details!
vinc9   12-5-2022 19:33  Karma  +5   Glad the info was useful-definitely agree with all your points in the report! (esp.the MFK ;)
calaisien   12-5-2022 18:39  Karma  +6   
ernieb   12-5-2022 17:35  Karma  +5   Thx. Was about to book Cat
Freaker88   12-5-2022 15:40  Karma  +3   thanks for sharing
cknc31   12-5-2022 15:03  Karma  +4   brilliant
Mandoggy   12-5-2022 14:46  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the details!!
Dutchy12   12-5-2022 11:42  Karma  +2   Thanks!

There is a First Time for everything . . .