Subject: skout - 小佳 - scam - triad or money laundry ?
momozzz
Forum Moderator

UID 153869
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1678
Posts 111
Karma 1653
Acceptance 498
Reading Access 150
Registered 24-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2022 19:30  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
skout - 小佳 - scam - triad or money laundry ?

Date & Time of Session: Mid-May 2022
Name: 小佳 - 佳佳
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (?) Mandarin only
Face: 4/5 - pretty young thing
Body: 4???/5 : cannot tell - shem entioned B cup
Height: 166cm
Skill / Service: P1: can't tell unfortunately
GFE: chatty and nice
Price & Session Length: 800 or at least this is what THEY said...
Repeat: got scared for a bit of time now

So trying my luck on Skout lately and discussed with my broken Mandarin to this young lady。
she said she is from Taiwan and in HK for a year and a half (not sure how she could get in with the pandemic but well... sometimes the blood flow is not going towards the brain...)
and she got bored after school most for the days.
her pictures seemed legit and she even said that she would pick me up and if not the same person I could leave...
After chatting a bit she accepted to discuss on whatsapp where she shared more pictures. (same person except her avatar)

We kept chatting and I felt she is friendly and like to spend time discussing (I guess she is really bored... but as any WG would be these days)

On the D-Day, she asked me to wait somewhere in MongKok.
Once arrived she mentioned that one of her "friend" will try to call me to ensure that I'm not a rep of the order...
The guy tried to reach me few times before I understood it was a part of the modus operandi.
then tried to talk to me very fast in Mandarin (his Mandarin sounds pretty good, but who am I to judge )

after few attempts, he sent me a message telling that after the deed, I have to buy an Apple Itunes phone card for 800hkd.
Since I hate this kind of undisclosed clause and the deal seemed too shady, I gave up, left unsatisfied and fooled.

She tried to reach me and sent me plenty of messages (even video call), but damage had been done.

I post some pictures here for what it worth.

If you meet her and it's her, please be nice since I think she didn't choose what is happening to her.

I somehow believe she is a nice girl and maybe part of her story is true, but how could you trust someone after such a change ?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
nu_omicron   27-5-2022 18:23  Karma  +3   
Hoverbee   27-5-2022 16:02  Karma  +5   Few scams that I came across involved mostly mainland pretending to be local. Classic 1 was when I ask this girl what w ...
ikesoj   24-5-2022 09:58  Acceptance  +1   complete scam. had people try this to me in the US. buying an iTunes card lmao, an iTunes code gives away the credit ano ...
homer168   15-5-2022 15:41  Karma  +3   Thanks for the reminder about the scammers around.
HKGPeter   14-5-2022 00:21  Karma  +2   Good reminder.
UnderOCTB   13-5-2022 11:42  Acceptance  +1   Noted.
JackTheBat   12-5-2022 12:35  Acceptance  +10   Scam 100%, sorry to hear it. Try reverse-image-search on pix?
hotjac   12-5-2022 12:10  Karma  +3   Great reminder that his scam is still happening
sam_smith   12-5-2022 09:25  Karma  +6   A very easy to spot scam, but you'll be surprised how many would fall for it.
HK_Legend   12-5-2022 08:37  Karma  +5   Wise. In such situations, ANY change of plan = OUT, RUN.
halfclover   12-5-2022 04:42  Karma  +8   Dodge a total scam
batman108   12-5-2022 01:37  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks...scams 100% and you are safe
Mandoggy   11-5-2022 22:07  Acceptance  +1   The classic ITunes scam! The girl most likely does not exist..
cknc31   11-5-2022 21:42  Karma  +2   classic itunes/alipay top-up card scam. many reports here for your reference
alex_french   11-5-2022 20:14  Karma  +5   To buy an iTunes gift card looks like the formula of scam. I believe the photos are someone else.

---- HAVE FUN and STAY SAFE ----