Registered 1-3-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2022 17:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cat - Maria Spa - Phenomenal!

Date & Time of Session:  May 2022
Name:  Cat
Agent: https://t.me/mariaspa1688
Nationality & Language: Canto with very slight mainland accent. She can speak little English.
Face: 4/5, natural look, but make-up heavy.
Body: 4.5/5 slim, athletic, tall (1.65m), no fat. But ain't got much tits, small Bs.
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000+ tips 60 min
Repeat: Definitely! Will most likely be my regular from now on

First of all, big shoutout to "vinc9" on his earlier report (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1) which gave notice to a new spa in T.S.T. He mentioned the lady 'Cat' who looked 'amazing' so I decided to give it a shot. She. did. not. dissapoint.

The spa is located on the upper floors of a commercial building in TST, and one you leave the lift, the atmosphere & surroundings is dark with very little lightng, giving it a romantic, mysterious, and isolating vibe. I prefer it much more than the noise and buzz at Kissme. I was greeted by Cat (which I didn't know was her back then), whose reception was slightly cold but confident, voice not high-pitched and cute, but a sizzling hot body. She wore a tight miniskirt, showing off her toned and athletic legs, and a casual top. Her hair was long, curly and brown. She promptly guided me to the room. But I'll be honest, I was hoping it wasn't her as I wanted a more girly, GFE feel, but when the massage commenced I quickly through my doubts out the window!

After I sowered, she came in and immediately got on top of me for a massage. She asked me which parts needed attention and I told her my right shoulder, which I injured while playing badminton. Despite her cold reception, she was rather talkative and initiated much of the conversation - she asked me about my work, how I found the place etc., fairly basic questions for a newcomer to the spa but she did so without it feeling forced or awkward. From cold she became warm, with the conversations flowing really fluidly! She's absolutely not shy at all... From her strong & skillful massage and demeanour I can tell she was experienced and truly professional, confident and strong woman, no insecurities, but lacking the submissive, GFE and cutey feel. This is an important point, as she would not be everyone's COT.

With me continuing to lay on my back, she proceeded to catbath me and draw her nails all over my body - felt amazing. She stripped, with her back facing me, slowly, clearly showing off her nice perky ass (which she's clearly proud of !). Then she applied the nuru gel on my bottocks and crotched, and proceeded to use both her hands to swirl and massage my balls. This went on for a good five minutes, with her making sure it was fully hard. Then, even better, she told me to raise my back. She put her feet under my body, with my LB resting on her soft thighs. She applied both hands strongly stroke and wank my LB. Usually it might hurt but she made sure that wasnt't the case by applying a ton of nuru gel. I admire that she knows exactly what she's doing, and boy it felt amazing. Perhaps the only downside is her constant and loud fake moans (without me doing anything to her LS) which started from there and lasted the entire session...

She told me to turn over, and she sat opposite me and gave me a nice footjob, which I'm really into. Then, she starting licking around my thighs and super close to my LB, teasing for a BJ. I think she actually might have wanted to, as she advised me to get circumcised to which she said it'll make the session 'a lot more fun' She then gave me a back-to-back body rub with her tits (though she ain't got much), some LFK (but we did not get to DFK), then sat on me and rubbed her LS on my LB, feeling as I was getting harder and harder, she switched to a 69-position and I was given full view of her immaculately shaved pussy, I proceeded to rub her super-wet pussy, she responded by moaning (don't know if fake or not, but she seemed really into everything during the entire session), and drawing my hands to play with her tits. I didn't want to push my finger in or eat her out as we'd only just met, as we'd just met, and because she did not move her LS all the way up to my mouth as a signal not to do it. Then, she sat up on the reverse cowgirl position and wanked me to while I admired her athletic body from the back.

With about 15 mins left, we showered, and after we got out she decided to further massage my back. However, while she was massaging she was on call and arguing with someone, reinforcing her strong and firey personality which I must say, would not be everyone's COT. But she also loves to give compliments, telling me how good looking and athletic I was... I wasn't use to such compliments so maybe it was her way of expressing how she was into me and enticing me to return? Either way, it didn't feel forced so that's good enough! When the time was up, I gave her a hug, paid, she told me to come more often and try the other girls (in particular 'casa'), and I left a happy man.

Again, a big thank you for 'vinc9' for his punts & reports. He does so much to provide honest and accurate references - so this is just me doing my part! Happy punting lads!

[ Last edited by  Dutchy12 at 11-5-2022 17:17 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   23-6-2022 13:52  Karma  +5   
bsun   18-5-2022 13:44  Karma  +2   Thanks!
orangerange   12-5-2022 21:23  Karma  +5   Thanks
vinc9   12-5-2022 19:42  Karma  +5   Thanks for the reference / Glad my info was useful to you!
magictime12   12-5-2022 13:06  Karma  +3   
Shadwell   11-5-2022 23:41  Acceptance  +1   
Mandoggy   11-5-2022 18:53  Acceptance  +1   Good stuff!!
cknc31   11-5-2022 17:20  Karma  +4   nice
hotjac   11-5-2022 17:15  Karma  +3   nice find - thanks for sharing