Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2022 13:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Declining Quality of Spas Sheung Wan

So in this review I will quickly go through 3 spas so you can see the reason for the title:
All these visits on the same day, you will see why.

First I went to Spa1: When in, was greeted by a (Diu Pa) Pork Chop, And I am trying not to be rude, She was seriously overweight, in shock i walked to the room, and in a panic, I then pulled out my phone and got a message, used it as an excuse to leave, something urgent at the office, come back later. Wow, panic over. Some Guys like the chubby or overweight types, sorry not for me.

I then visited Spa 2, for better luck. Lady was not slim, but at least not a Pork Chop, so decided to go in, definitely not the full service kind of girl, not much of a turn on for me, but, the HJ would be fine, and a relaxing massage. Had a good massage, and she asked if I had been before, I said yes 3 Times, she did a little bit of a tease, but then when finished, no happy ending? I remember visiting this place 2 years ago, and the tall slim sexy girls were well into the Full service, and couldn't wait to take there clothes off to show of their wares. So I paid the massage fee and left, the massage was good, and for those that want just the massage, its probably a good safe destination now, unless she was not sure I wanted it, or they had changed their policy, I don't know..

So Spa 3, I was still feeling tense, Happy ending or Full service would bring me the relief I was looking for. so went to Spa 3 in causeway bay near home, The lady open the door, as as previously mentioned about bate and switch, this didnt happen, she was pretty sexy, good massage, and when talking about the service, I asked as usual Full service, and through Google translate this was understood. So everything goes as normal, not a bad massage, and the full service aspect felt strange while she is wearing a mask, and to be frank, if ether of us had covid, the mask would not help anyway. So the fee was above my expectation, I generally have and sometimes give more, and the usual fee for fulll service is 1,200, but in this case she asked for 1,500, I thought that was a bit high, but she was pretty, and decided to let it slide.

So over all, I wonder if the Pandemic has lowered quality, or the Spa's are being more cautious due to clamp downs and police visibility, with all the pubs and restaurants closed, spa's are high on the radar.

Spa 1: 46 Bonham Strand, Floor 1. Sheung Wan
Spa 2: 277 Des Voeux Rd, Sheung Wan
Spa 3: Causeway Bay: Message me.

Recent Ratings
kei_kei   6-5-2022 14:05  Acceptance  +1   
calaisien
Erotic Emperor

UID 15584
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2704
Posts 636
Karma 2685
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 60
Registered 3-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2022 14:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 cyberience's post

Are you talking about those places with the foot logo? Those place is call "massage joint" and not spa.

Are you a regular to those address or is the first time you are going?

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   6-5-2022 17:11  Karma  +5   Fair points. YMMV. But ALL massage places suffered from lack of TEMP STAFF. Thai (I know better) got crippled.
ohmicmic
Nookie Newbie

UID 220474
Digest Posts 0
Credits 54
Posts 15
Karma 53
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-11-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-5-2022 23:56  Profile P.M. 
For spa 1, I know the place for years before. But haven’t visited, from the building I guess good or new girls in the biz won’t join the joint.

For spa 2, seemed it opened for years and moved to this location for 3 years at least. Seemed I tried once or twice but don’t hv deep impression. Only thing impressed me was the wechat of the owner. She lives in various 5 star hotel and enjoy her meal and sports there

For the 3rd I can’t guess, but my past experiences in CWB were so so. Seemed 1.5k for fs become the low end norm of girls work in part 2 spas. I dare not to bargain further more. If over that, the girl has to be an attractive one.
michaelchan888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 104167
Digest Posts 0
Credits 246
Posts 23
Karma 245
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2022 15:54  Profile P.M. 
All good spas have migrated to TST and they have taken all the better looking girls with them.

Sheung Wan, Central, Wanchai and CWB are now generally B&S places with aunties running them. Most lack quality rooms and shower facilities. There are several exceptions, but they are few and far between.

Covid hasn’t helped the situation with no new ladies allowed to come to the city.
cyberience
Carnal Conqueror

UID 98911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 403
Posts 39
Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2022 16:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 calaisien's post

No, I only go to the Spa places. As I mentioned I had been previously, so things change, and the point of these forums is also to keep expectations and experiences up to date.
cyberience
Carnal Conqueror

UID 98911
Digest Posts 0
Credits 403
Posts 39
Karma 393
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-5-2022 16:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 michaelchan888's post

Yes this seems to be the fact, though there is still my Fav Cecilia who still working but moved to TST East.