Subject: Kissmespa : Steffie (New, Cute, and the other hard to book local)
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2022 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : Steffie (New, Cute, and the other hard to book local)

Being a regular customer, I was fortunate to book Steffie in fairly short notice / advance. I know you maybe thinking: this guy is posting so many kissme reports! But don't worry - I am almost at the end of my journey here - just Tina that's left and from there on, will only try the new ladies that the boss recommends / repeats of the girls I like. After the Tina report, I will post a kissmespa summary and you'll never have to see these again lol. I'll be looking at the other spas and trying to find the real gems in the TST area.

Summary;TL, DR: Being young, the trade off is definitely strong with this one lol. You're really going for looks, young (legal) age and just the cuteness. P1: Really not noticeable, just massaged one area, P2: Simple HJ for HE. Not much to write about. Boss did let me know in advance and set my expectations, so I knew what I was getting into.

Date & Time of Session: Early May 2022
Location: Kissmespa (search TG for kissmespa, it's there somewhere), TST
Name: Mia (formerly kissme's Nina)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (HK Local)
Face: 4/5 - Great features, nice smile, tied up black / brown hair,
Body: 4/5 - Natural As, very slim, hardly any fat, about 155cm,
Height: 5'5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: Not anytime soon, Probably in a few years lol.

Was greeted by a very good looking Cherry and showed me into shower first; I was a little nervous as I haven't been with someone this legally young before, and not really anyone who is inexperienced.

P1: Showered alone, and as I came out, she came in (and put on the room slippers - the first time anyone has worn the slippers!!!), and I lied down. She was wearing a very cute outfit: white shirt, chequered skirt, like a very typical local. She has medium length hair - slightly dyed, and very slim, and cute in general, her shoes, outlook all match her very well. But of course, some may be put off by how young she looks. She has nice big eyes, big smile, and very nice skin - She actually looks more Japanese than anything. As for the massage itself; she just worked on shoulders, didn't ask where was tired.

P2: After 10 mins of massaging the same area , she stipped off - showing her very smooth, fair skin - boobs are a very cute A, pink nipples (didn't get a good look) with a nice black bra. Most of our time was talking, what she likes to eat, how she found this place, the customers she's had etc, some interesting things indeed. She's still learning the trade so do try to teach her lol. I did tell her that she can massage everywhere, not just the shoulders - or ask where the guy wants to be massaged. She got a bit of oil and started with a HJ - she didn't give much eye contact (she doesn't like to kiss),  and didn't get much access to...anything. She is very shy, and probably didn't want to expose too much - which is understandable. So I did ask to make sure what her limits are and what she doesn't like. I was soft when I flipped over, and took a while for LB to get hard - which is very rare for me, her HJ skills are commendable though - nice touching of the shaft, tip, all with one hand, and some touching on the ball area. Showered alone, had a quick chat and left.

Summary / additional points
  • 45 mins later and thats it! It's a shame - she has all the qualities in terms of looks - extremely pretty (in a cute way, but not as pretty as say Cherry / BB / Chloe), very nice skin, slim, petite.
  • If I were to compare her, she's cuter than 米琦 / Chloe, but her service is just so inexperienced, its hard to give her a high praise report - but she does have a great attitude I might add, as in she is trying; but just doesn't know what to do,
  • As mentioned, the boss did say her service isn't great, so I wasn't expecting much - but there's part of you that doesn't wanna mess / make things difficult for her; she's too innocent and cute to really go all out - the total opposite to Chloe .
  • She doesn't work often - so only open to VIP customers for now - so if you want to book her, try the other gals first to get some rapport (plenty of other great girls to book in the meantime -  especially Cherry, BB, 星兒 , and apparently Tina) - and the boss will let you try her - but for now, you aren't missing much if you're not a VIP,
  • Give her a few years - to get more experience, open up (sexually), and she will be a future star. In the meantime she's only good for those who like someone young in the punting scene, cute, great to look at, smooth skin and a simple HJ HE

As usual, pics in the TG aren't real - but accurate description. Treat them well gents, and happy punting.

Recent Ratings
cknc31   7-5-2022 01:58  Karma  +4   you might want to edit the report see below
ernieb   5-5-2022 22:30  Karma  +5   Tried her too. Similar experience
Dutchy12   5-5-2022 19:36  Karma  +2   Thanks! Any of the new girls caught your eye?
calaisien   5-5-2022 17:23  Karma  +5   an inexperienced girl, for VIP only? Not sure if I want be a VIP there
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2022 17:43  Profile P.M. 
@Calaisien

Think she appeals more to locals who want someone younger, cute type. Chloe, on the other hand is a definitive good reason for VIP status. Hope someone else gets to tryher to verify.
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1662
Posts 313
Karma 1643
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2022 23:23  Profile P.M. 
I’ve been to Kissme twice with the last time 6 months ago and managed to book the last spot she was available in short notice.

Must say I left rather underwhelmed but as OP mentioned there are local punters who go for that Kawaii, Japanese cuteness. Not for me though…

i'm hungry
cknc31
Lustful Lord

UID 166384
Digest Posts 0
Credits 844
Posts 82
Karma 837
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2022 02:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 vinc9's post

your report heading is Steffie but for the girl's name you put Mia (formerly Nina). I know Mia/Nina is now working at a new spa so looking forward to your findings there
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-5-2022 10:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 cknc31's post

Thanks for the heads up - unfortunately I can't edit the report now. I copied my previous reports' format (only the template on the ratings) and forgot to edit that part. But the other info on the ratings etc. is correct. I have tried another girl at the new spa - will post a report somepoint on this long weekend.

@Dutchy12 - BB, Cherry are the real winners in kissme, very solid experience for each. If you can book Chloe then she's great too. Tina is apparently very solid, but I have yet to try.