Font size: S M L
Kissmespa星兒

Date & Time of Session: Late April Night
Name:  星兒
Link:  search kissmespa in TG
Agent: Kissmespa
Nationality & Language: Mandarin Chinese who speaks accented Cantonese
Face:  4.1/5, good features with fair skin
Body: 4.2/5, C cup with light brown nipples,  long and slender legs with great aas
Height:  164cm
Skill: 4.0/5
Service: 4.2/5
GFE: 4.0/5
Price & Session Length:  $1000 for one-hour nuru massage
Repeat: Definitely

星兒 had been in my radar for sometime.  Finally I got to make a booking.  

I arrived early and took shower solo.  星兒, wearing an outfit similar to a Japanese yukata,  came in and started massaging.  Having tried most of the girls in Kissme (including BB),  I believe 星兒 is one of the best,  if not the best.  Her massage skills cao go toe-to-toe with many massage therapist.  

She stripped,  revealing her voluptuous body.  The size of her nipples is perfect for sucking,  which I did a lot during the session.  She applied nuru gel to my crotch and stroke gently.  It gave me an immediate hard-on.  I flipped and we started DFK. Lots of it.  She rubbed her body against my pecker.  I fiddled her pussy and she moaned. She flicked my knob and balls until I unloaded and continued stroking for a while afterwards.

The hot shower afterwards was nice.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   7-5-2022 11:31  Karma  +5   Lol
vinc9   1-5-2022 21:51  Karma  +5   
momozzz   30-4-2022 23:22  Karma  +2   nice report. her pics are accurate?