Subject: Maria Spa : Mia (Formerly Kissmespa's Nina)
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2022 02:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Maria Spa : Mia (Formerly Kissmespa's Nina)

As reported in my previous post with Sisley, and being familiar with Nina, she invited me to try out a new spa she just moved into / her boss friends just opened: Maria Spa.

As I would like to get the word out, this report will be split into: some info about the spa, and a quick report on Nina / Mia (not much has changed since I first reported her at Kissme) (here). She just changed her name to Mia. She did give me the ok to share this out - keep scrolling to the report on her

About the spa / the other ladies:
  • Compared to kissme / kawaii, the place is a lot more discreet,
  • The place has a full black decor (see pic below), it may not be for everyone. When exiting the lift its immediately black - with a single light , and a door to the left- it really does feel like a cave lol. When entering it's a little tight, with a small seating area - each room is fairly small but does have a very sexy / romantic vibe to it - it may not be for everyone's tastes, but certainly does have a spa / excitement feel to it,
  • If going, I suggest going from mid-next week onwards; as you can see in the pic, the glass shower panels aren't installed yet - when showering the water was flying everywhere (even though we were careful) ,
  • Rooms are fairly dim but can be lit up quite well,
  • Beds are a large single, I saw 2-3 rooms like this (don't know if the rooms are larger) - total I think has about 6 rooms,
  • Apparently Jojo is quite nice - a lot of inquires when people saw her -  shame I didn't get a chance to see
  • Did see Tammy: half Vietnamese (I think), quite cute but NMCOT unfortunately,
  • You may see some familiar faces (if you are aware of Kissme/Kawaii ladies...) I agreed not to disclose - so make an appointment if you wish to know
  • More ladies will be coming soon apparently,

Report / Mia

Please see my post on Nina back at kissme: most is the same but I'll give the run down again / experience this time round. .

Date & Time of Session: End April
Location: Maria Spa, TG: marisaspa1688 (Booked via TG, in TST, don't ask me for address - I respect the privacy of the spa - please make an appointment to know where it is, it is 2-3 min walk from kawaii/kissme)
Name: Mia (formerly kissme's Nina)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (pretty much fluent)
Face: 4.5/5 - Great features, nice smile, tied up brown hair,
Body: 4/5 - Natural Cs, great boob-body ratio, slim long legs, tiny bit of unnoticeable belly fat.
Height: 5'5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+Tips
Repeat: Definite yes; multiple times already

Approached the building and had an old security guard checking his blood pressure (hows that for random) - was totally ignored and upon entering saw a satisfied bro leave the lift. Went up - no real problems and buzzed to  be let in.

P1: After a serious workout session, I was super tired; legs sore, but was greeted by a very happy Mia. She was in a Japanese style-mini dress, she's usually in a shirt / miniskirt, but this outfit does work too. She showed me the place quickly but almost all the rooms were full. Mia isn't really known for her massages; but being a regular customer to her, gave me a slightly harder than usual massage to help the muscle pains. YMMV may vary on this! As usual, she gave me a mini b2b nuru, with lots of nice teasing in the ass and butt area - Nina has a great touch and can give some amazing assplay with the nuru gel.

P2: Asked for the flip and as usual, got the nipple licking, some touching around LS, and just generally grabbing all over; some LFK turned to DFK, and despite how tired I was, I still managed to get hard lol. She has a nice face, overall bod and with her fun character, is still quite a turn on. I did get some juicy extras (will leave it to your imagination - I want this report more to let people know there's a new spa in the area, hence no more info on this and no RA) but with most spa ladies YMMV - how you get along with them, familiar and naturally things will get better (on occasion you'll get a woman who just goes for it - example here. ). Wasn't long before I not long after, as usual she commented on the amount, showered up, and left - perfectly within the hour.

Summary

I want to emphasise that this report is just to let you know a new spa is out in TST - nobody asked me to write this, but I thought it would help Mia / Nina to get the word out the place is open and there's at least one familiar face there. In terms of service, as usual, Nina never lets down - I rarely repeat someone so she is a winner to me. Yes her bod may not be the perfect stunner - but her looks, personality, and overall package is something you want to go back for. She has a really consistent service and probably best for first timers - a few did catch my eye in the spa - so will go back eventually - the only part I don't like that much is the entrance / lift lobby area / size of the place - the ladies have potential, just not sure if the decor / entrance is everyone. But that shouldn't be a deterrent to all my fellow perverted bros - we're there for other things aren't we? Like........a massage!

Like most places, most pics are fake unless specified (google translate the text: some does say ''real person'' and it really is), attached pic below of the decor; taken from their TG.

As usual, Happy Punting and treat them well gents.

[ Last edited by  vinc9 at 30-4-2022 02:38 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
gordong888999   18-5-2022 08:25  Acceptance  +5   
cknc31   7-5-2022 02:29  Karma  +4   definitely looking forward to try thanks!
sassydude   3-5-2022 22:02  Karma  +3   FYI typo in the Telegram link. Should be mariaspa1688.
kcw888   2-5-2022 07:38  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info. Any other girls recommending .
batman108   1-5-2022 02:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
calaisien   30-4-2022 23:19  Karma  +5   Nice place
anabikumi   30-4-2022 12:37  Karma  +3   Thanks for letting us know of a new shop.
FirstTime   30-4-2022 11:17  Karma  +3   Do they only have the small massage tables or they have larger beds?
Melo
Banned

UID 281777
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 17-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2022 15:59  Profile P.M.