Face:  0/5
Body:  0/5
Skill: 3/5
Attitude: -10
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5

Price & Session Length: $400
Repeat: Heck no and others beware

Wanted to relax after a hot day today. Usually these cheaper MLs are not much to look at and I wasn't expecting anything. True to point, she was quite old, which is okay as I was expecting a great long massage. However the lady demanded cash up front. 500 bucks!!!! WHAT !? Her profile says  300 for 1 hour and its supposed to include an HJ (or am I reading this incorrectly ?). Anyway I show her her own advert and am about to walk off, but the lady insists that her massage is no.1 and asks for 400.

It was hot and I didnt have the time to find someone else, so, against my better judgement I caved in. And against more better judgement paid upfront (note to myself: NEVER do this again). To be fair the massage part was actually not bad. However it ended in 15 minutes after which she flipped me, took her top off (yikes saggy jugs) and started to give a weird testicular massage along side a rough chafing HJ. Pretty sure I didn't sign up for BDSM style massage. Anyway all along this time she'd been egging me on to pay her an extra 100. What a f**ing turn off.

Told her to ease up on the LB and she complied, for 10 seconds, and then back to the squeeze. After about 5 minutes of this I had had enough. Told her to stop cleaned up the oil with a towel and walked out. This b**ch had the gall to ask for another 100 on the way out. Absolute shit show.

Usually my experience with YMT MLs' is quite good but this was by far my worst in HK.

Recent Ratings
IndyHundred   15-5-2022 07:33  Acceptance  +2   
Bloodrage   30-4-2022 14:00  Karma  +3   50+ Years old? That is disgusting
anabikumi   30-4-2022 13:05  Karma  +3   Omg! Sorry to hear. Thanks for letting us know.
HK_Legend   30-4-2022 11:30  Karma  +5   Sympathy to you. Thanks for warning.
HKGPeter   30-4-2022 00:08  Karma  +2   Thank you.
calaisien   29-4-2022 22:15  Karma  +5   Poor you