Name: 米琦
Spa: kissmespa
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: $1,000 + tips for 60 min nuru
Repeat: Maybe

米琦 doesn't seem to have an English name on Telegram, so let's just call her Mickey and save me the copy/pasting. I got there rather early in the day as usual and it was relatively quiet inside. A young ~160cm girl in yoga outfit who spoke fluent Canto without an accent led me into the room. She was cute and I should have asked for a name. Would have gladly tapped her instead!

Anyway, I shower and wait for a good 10 mins before Mickey comes in. She's quite attractive in a MK kind of way and strikes up a pretty good conversation. The massage was alright by kissmespa standards, but that's not what I was there for anyway. Just relax some muscles enough to get on with the next part! It's nice that she puts some effort into it though.

Soon it was time for her to pop out and fetch the warm nuru gel. I flip after she comes back and we get straight into DFK. Loads and loads of DFK. Her body is very slim and her tits are probably between A and B with perky dark nipples. Interestingly, she doesn't do the B2B nuru rub, but rather only applies it to the groin and slid her thigh over that area. LS was getting wet in the meantime from my hand reaching behind her back and running along her butt crack to her pussy. Her little butthole puckered up each time I ran my fingers over it. Seeing how she declined my request for DATY, I assumed she wouldn't welcome any fingers going any deeper into her butthole. As she lay beside me with her tongue in my mouth and stroking my pulsating cock, it was time to unload onto her thighs. I showered with her, dressed up, paid and left.

It was right around 50 mins in total. I might be interested to try her again, but there are so many others to choose from!

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   29-4-2022 11:08  Karma  +3   
homer168   29-4-2022 07:32  Karma  +5   Thanks for sharing. Solid report
hotjac   27-4-2022 16:30  Karma  +3   
vinc9   26-4-2022 19:31  Karma  +3   Nice review. 'Mickey' is definitely a safe option. The yogi may have been Chloe - almost impossible to book lol.