Body: 4/5
Height:  160 cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  200€ for 1 hour
Repeat: yes

Continuing my WG marathon, I spent an hour with Welna.
Welna is very easy to talk, we chatted a bit while setting up the meeting.
I was there on time and she welcomed me with a nice smile. As soon as you enter the apartment you can notice the only drawback of seeing her, she is a smoker. But apart of this it was a good meeting.
Meeting with her was like meeting with a friend with benefit, she is not « pro » at all and it is appreciable to meet girls that are natural like her.

After a quick shower, we started real things. We were on LFK as I was not in the mood for DFK. On her sofa Welna did a good BBBJ, with saliva (we talked about it before the meeting). The eye contact was exciting and she DT me. After a while, she changed of position and was face down ass up. It was clearly an invitation to eat her beautiful ass. We also talked about it before the meeting. The arch was too attractive and I went straight to her asshole. I had my tongue and face in her ass. (Like that).
Then I told her I wanted her to sit on my face, she obliged with dirty talk (« Oh you like that, you want my asshole on your face »)
We played with it for 5 minutes, I paused every 30 seconds because I could barely breathe with her ass on my face.
I also played with her asshole, this is the reason why I was meeting her. My fingers were welcomed, starting with one and finishing with 3. With the first finger she was contracting her anus, great feeling on my finger. We putted the dom and went straight to her ass in doggy. She seemed to enjoy.
Then in mish, she was flexible, her knees were almost on her ears. I pounded her and in the dom.
A shower, a quick chat and we started round 2.
Round 2 was similar to round 1 but with facefuck during the BBBJ. We also played with her toys, her asshole, her clit. Putting the dom again, I wanted to feel her pussy so I went for her V. After 15 minutes of doggy, CG, reverse CG, mish I was about to
While in mish I took off the dom and nutted in her mouth, she was staring at me from below it felt exciting.

To sum up it was a nice meeting mixing PSE with GFE, I think this is what I like the most. Welna is a nice girl and I doubt that you can find such a nice meeting for 200 bucks an hour.

I get very good meetings these last weeks with Lola, Axelle, Welna. I hope I will still have the opportunity to make the good WG choice

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   10-5-2022 12:57  Karma  +6   Holy shit....all that for just 200 euro....fucking hell
momozzz   1-5-2022 10:03  Karma  +2   looks great
obe   28-4-2022 16:22  Karma  +10   Excellent
batman108   27-4-2022 22:27  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
halfclover   27-4-2022 21:39  Karma  +8   Lovely
austin821   27-4-2022 09:38  Karma  +6   Excellent
Skepti10   27-4-2022 08:53  Karma  +8   
calaisien   26-4-2022 21:31  Karma  +5   Nice body
Mandoggy   26-4-2022 20:16  Acceptance  +1   Living the life!
davcha   26-4-2022 18:22  Karma  +3