Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2022 00:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissmespa : The Thai Panda

Bear with me here. The title may be misleading but legit her name is Panda - and she's Thai . Sorry for the bad joke. I know I promised to keep my reports short - sorry. But as this was my first Thai lady, I had to share a bit more detail.

Before I start, there have been quite a few kissmespa reports on the newbie side which may seem suspicious, and it pains me to see this place get a bad rep. To clarify, the boss didn't ask me or anyone to write these. I am very familiar / quite a regular there and hate for anything to happen to them. Before you judge, you can check my other reports so you can assess my credibility before passing judgement about the legitimacy of my report. I do support these spas and the work they do - just turns out that kissme is a good stable place for me - I'm sure everyone has their own regular agent / spa, and hence this is one of mine.

Now that's out of the way:

Summary / TL;DR: Got my first ever Thai massage so hard to compare. Great massage, use of oil, not much chatting going on but some basic English. Lots of teasing on LB, the butt area. P2 was quick, turned over, lots of DFK, teasing, access to LS, and nice stroking of LB, very solid HE. She is a stunner, if you don't mind the slightly enhanced boobs and a bit more on the mature side. The only reason why I don't repeat is because I do like the local / mainland girls in the stable more, just for chatting and my kind of service. The Thai feel, service, looks was NMCOT, but I am glad I still tried.

Date & Time of Session: End April 2022
Name: Panda
Nationality & Language: Thai, can speak a tiny amount of canto, English is okay
Face: 3.5/5 - Not the perfect face for me, but very nice, typical Thai look, great smile and nice in general. Just NMCOT, but will definitely be for others.
Body: 4.5/5 - Banging bod, super slim, not much fat, big tattoo on one of her hips (its a pancake size, sorry for a random food reference), good ample sized boobs (enhanced), skin is fair, not too white or tanned,
Height: 160cm
Skill / Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1000HKD+tips (gave 100)
Repeat: Not for me (just NMCOT), but definitely for those who are into Thai services

Pre-booking: I've been promising a few of the ladies and the boss there to try out Sisley - sadly she couldn't come to work today - tried Fay / Karly but both didn't have the right time for me. I checked with one girl I'm close with and she said Panda is ok. For Steffie, she's been pretty popular and made a booking sometime this week - report will be coming soon.

Upon arriving - was greeted by Nina; beautiful as ever, with Bella running around and BB chilling. She's definitely gained a little - not fat, but still a stunner in looks and definitely still deserves the 'red label' women (i.e. one of the best ladies there in the spa, each spa has there own ladies and probably a great person to try for people new to the spa - e.g. I intend to try Lavie / Lily spa, with the red labels first).

Part 1:   The Thai Panda Teases!

Showered alone after Panda greeted me I double confirmed it was her: she was wearing a simple tank-lace top, hot pants, and went out to get a few things. She also got the nuru beforehand - as she didn't like getting it mid-way (which was nice - almost every girl goes out mid way to get the nuru gel). Hair is just longer than shoulder length, great smile, happy eyes, and eager to please. She was told I was a "VV-VVIP" lol - a lot of the women there know me so she was keen to please.

She stripped off immediately and as I lied down, started off with a basic sexy massage, but lots of teasing around the sides and my balls area. LB was already getting hard (Its been a while since I have been this quick). She asked if I wanted Nuru, but I let her decide - she opted for the oil which was just as nice - she slid her body, arms all over my back, teased LB and my butt area a LOT. , going in for a cheeky LFK and DFK.

We also chatted about where she worked before (this is new), and some customers she's had, but all in all, she hasn't been too busy because word hasn't really got out about her. Not sure if locals are a huge fan of Thai women?   Nonetheless, her friend Karl (the other Thai I was going to book) introduced her, and she said the women all treat her well. Good to hear its a nice atmosphere to them. Our conversation was very on and off - you can tell she was a little shy but kept some distance, and repeated the English words she new to make it sound sexy (note most locals / mainlanders dont say much - just heavy breathing).

(Apparently one guy complained because he didn't get a massage? I mean....are we REALLY there for a massage? but anyway, I think its important for the bro to communicate what they want). I'm a guy who wants everything lol.

Part 2: Juices can easily replace oils and nuru too

Upon turning around she immediately (but not aggressively) she grabbed LB - using some oil and LB's juices, already slowly gave me a HJ while sucking on my nipples. She put her huge tits onto the tip of my LB, slowly, but not officially giving me a boobjob - she alternated a lot between kissing me, rubbing LB, and lett me suck on them knockers too - there is a bit of hardness but not to the point of being rocks - they do fit her surprisingly well.

With her amazingly slim bod , she navigated around, there were some close calls of FS - we joked but knew its not worth the risk - I joked about bringing a dom next time - she laughed but didn't dismiss it lol. She's actually too nice to force the issue; so I wouldn't advise it with her - and the shitstorm it could cause with a newbie. LS was well trimmed, DATY isn't really for me but I did give her a nice rubbing - and she was VERY wet. She was literally dropping and almost my whole hand was soaked: as she almost orgasmed, twitched, she tried to take her mind off by DFK me; and rubbing LB . I'm sure BBBJ was on the table if I asked, but wasn't in the mood at the time.

It didn't take long for me to , so she asked about when I last came lol - taught me a few words in Thai, and didn't waste time to shower. She helped me shower down, didn't chat much and she dressed up and left. Total time was around 45 mins, which was a shame as the remaining time could have been used for a bit more massage, or chatting, but not a huge deal for me.

Summary (As I was leaving);

• All in all, for my first Thai massage HE, it was amazing - really knows how to turn people on, but YMMV - she knows I was a regular so was more open. But nonetheless I expect a similar service,
  • I connect very well with locals / mainlanders, but I couldn't with her- hence my only reason for not repeating, but her face, bod, service, is still unquestionably a stunner, just sadly is NMCOT,
  • BB was wearing some casual clothing eating a burger it's nice to see some of these women super chill. Had a quick chat with her, and as I said I'll find her again some point, she was dry humping me (with a burger on one hand lol) - she's horny AF as ever lol - probably because I haven't seen her in a very long time - and there was an instant connection last time
  • Saw Tina (tight tank top, mini skirt) also chowing down MacD's as well. BB said I tried most before and wants me to come back more (I am already going often! lol) - though Tina is one that I haven't tried - BB was pretty shocked as she is a red label - definitely someone I have yet to try as she too has her own set of followers haha - she does have this Blackpink Lisa feel - just not as slim but I could be wrong.
  • Also saw 甜酒 is also not bad, there's been one report here I saw - and want to say the looks are pretty accurate. Casual clothing with yoga pants, tight white top and nicely in shape.
  • Steffie (as listed on the channel) is somehow very popular, probably because of age and looks - I have booked her (thankfully being a regular) and will report asap - seems she's gaining a lot of attention.

Photo of Panda is actually real (Pic is from kissme's TG) but she did get her boobs enhanced to be a lot bigger, and add on about 5-7 years. She isn't that innocent looking, much more on the sexy side / slutty look. Definitely slimmer now than in the photo as well. , but I can confirm, that is her.

As usual, treat them well gents, and Happy Punting

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
cknc31   7-5-2022 02:38  Karma  +4   brilliant
homer168   29-4-2022 06:54  Karma  +5   Thanks. Very informative as usual
Mandoggy   26-4-2022 21:28  Acceptance  +1   Nice!!
ramont   26-4-2022 20:15  Karma  +6   I'd down for some Thai
Mike747   26-4-2022 13:09  Karma  +5   Excellent
Skepti10   26-4-2022 12:55  Karma  +4   
MrButtons   26-4-2022 11:32  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for the report - I might finally try kissmespa | just a little bummed that there is no FS
batman108   26-4-2022 08:45  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
austin821   26-4-2022 06:16  Karma  +6   
Hoverbee   26-4-2022 01:34  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   26-4-2022 01:15  Karma  +8   "she was dry humping me with a burger on one hand...Wew, lad!
FirstTime   26-4-2022 01:03  Karma  +1   Report is too short :)