Body: 3/5
Height: 16x?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 1100 for 45 minutes
Repeat: Maybe not

Came across this spa and on the rare side this spa has a young chick that has bald pussy, of course I’m giving it a try! Went to the place a girl greeted me, she said she’s Amy I almost walked out the door. I know the photos are not her but she looks like she’s fresh off the village. My gut told me to stay… so I did.

I showered myself while she was getting undressed and played with her phone outside. When I came out she was already naked. Rather smooth body, large C natural tits, quite a bit of tummy fat with a vertical scar, some tattoos on her lower body and she was shaved some time ago so there is a little safari going on. She was actively kissing my neck and body but she had her lipstick on so I’m a bit nervous leaving trace behind, but couldn’t resist locking lips with her and GOOD LORD she hard garlic before… But her lips were so soft I went “fuck it” and went ahead. Lied in the massage bed she was massaging a bit, and ran her fingers between my arse and around, making me rock hard. She teased me everywhere with very light touches and glides, was just five minutes in she told me to turn around. I thought to myself,”This will be a short session and I won’t be back.” but she knew how to tease. I liked how she played with my balls with her lips and her fingers went a little further and scratched other places. She put a condom on my and started sucking away,at this point I’m too horny to care if that was capped or not, she wanted to mount on me but I laid her down for some fun, parted her pink pussy lips and sucked in a little bit before fucked her missionary. Didn’t bother to change position, just let her moan and kissed a little bit before blowing it all into the condom.

We showered ourselves but she told me to lie down again for more massages. Sure, why not but that didn’t last long, gave me a short minutes massage and said times up. I walked out the door at the 45 minute mark. Well I hoped for something better, but going to a new place always expect something like this to happen. Don’t know if I should go back again. Here’s a photo from the ad, well an ad photo they stole from some place else.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
asurada00   29-4-2022 23:05  Karma  +4   thanks for milk spa reviews, they have a ton of girls lately and i've been considering Amy or Jully
ohmicmic   26-4-2022 11:33  Acceptance  +1   Seemed this straight from Village is not good as organic food
batman108   26-4-2022 00:33  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks...you like feet? lol
dadumdum   25-4-2022 14:09  Karma  +6   
austin821   25-4-2022 12:56  Karma  +5   
anabikumi   25-4-2022 12:31  Karma  +3   She is trying to repel vampires not zombies.
obe   25-4-2022 12:26  Karma  +10   
vinc9   25-4-2022 11:29  Karma  +5   I do wonder what’s a ‘Rural’ look lol. Thanks for trying somewhere new out for the team.
Hoverbee   25-4-2022 11:22  Karma  +4   Coming straight from the village :)

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
Hoverbee
Kinky King

UID 279920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1609
Posts 110
Karma 1590
Acceptance 389
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-11-2021
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2022 11:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
…but she looks like she’s fresh off the village

Seems like it’s time to harvest garlic and the tractor has broken down

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   25-4-2022 11:46  Karma  +5   :) For some reason (MILF) "Milking" reminds me a session with somebody :) Would be ...questionable "cheese". #Villag ...

Hover BOO-Bees!  Over & Out :)