Status Offline
Post at 21-4-2022 16:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Wan Coco ( Rocketman)

Date & time of session: April 21 2022, afternoon
Name: Coco Big Tit
Link: https://s-books.com/sb/en/advertisement/45604
Face: 3.5/5 (quite easy on the eyes)
Body: 3/5 (Nice Tit but age does have some damage to everyone)
Height: 5'5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 2200 for 120minutes
Repeat: Yes

Saw the Nice review from Guamdam F91 and decided to give myself a little retreat after the long Lock down. booking was quite easy. Booked for 2 hours massage and Coco gave me a small discount.

Upon entry, Coco was super friendly, with some make up on, she is actually quite pleasant on the eyes . We took a shower together, she asked whether i want BJ while taking a shower, as my goal is to shoot my load like a rocket, i told her i want to have a nice HJ instead. She washed me all over and pay special attention to my LB while doing so. Off to a great start already! I told Coco that i will attempt to shoot my Rocket twice and she Happily accepted.
Lying on the bed and i could see Coco in her little dress and start massaging my LB through the mirror. Quite a pleasant scene. She was giving me a nice massage surrounding my LB while moving all the tendon I dont even know i have. Unlike the Thai style LB tendon massage, her is much more gentle and relax. My LB was stone hard for over 20 minutes and she really like to use different techniques to stroke my LB. I shoot a huge load and she proceed with cleaning me off with a wet towel.

Coco’s massage skills are definitely very good as many Bro already try out. She also told me that she used to work in saunas and she learnt quite a lot from her Master. She did told me that she is quite into DATY and sharing lots of interesting Story.

I could definitely felt that my back is much more relax and the tension seems to go away.
When I flipped over again, she is ready to squeeze out every drop from me. Same technique and same amount of energy, Not a moment of rest from her side. To my surprise i shoot another Rocket with a huge load again. Back to the shower again and another excellent time where she service my LB again.

Excellent time with Coco and will definitely repeat! Funny story, a few of her customers actually mention that she look Totally horny even they have not visited her before ( and i got to admit that she is very very interested in it )

Recent Ratings
The_One_HK   5-5-2022 08:40  Acceptance  +1   Good.
ZioRider01   3-5-2022 13:11  Acceptance  +1   
King_Monger   2-5-2022 12:11  Karma  +3   
iceman_2k   26-4-2022 12:40  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   22-4-2022 11:18  Karma  +3   
calaisien   22-4-2022 09:52  Karma  +5   
davcha   22-4-2022 07:43  Karma  +3   Need to pay a visit. Always difficult not to see Jasmine when there.
HKGPeter   21-4-2022 23:33  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HK_Legend   21-4-2022 17:05  Karma  +5   VERY HAPPY for you! She is a gem. Welcome to the Coco's fans club!
Lolzlee1234
Nookie Newbie

UID 281746
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9
Posts 7
Karma 9
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 22-4-2022 11:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 sld2010's post

Thank you for your post! Need to visit some time

Recent Ratings
momozzz   22-4-2022 19:51  Acceptance  -2   would you mind reading our forum rules about one line comment and use the rating system to reward the writer?