Body: 4/5
Height:  around 5 foot 5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $400 one hour
Repeat: this is a repeat

I was around the area again and after a rather disappointing session at Wanchai a few weeks ago, I decided to return to a place which has treated me well.

This is a repeat and I got her contact after my first session with her. But only WeChat.

Both times when I visited her, she gave me really good service. At least I thought it was good.

Part 1.

The usual, I shower on my own and then go lie face down on her massage table. Jia Jia will always ask which part of your body is most tired and she will concentrate more on that area. her massage skills are good and I like it when she steps on my back. Jia Jia has a way of pointing her toes go pinpoint and zero in on an area and give it good pressure to unknot you. She even managed to “crack” my back while stepping on me…I LOVE THIS! So for those of you who likes a good massage, she is your gal.

Part 2.

Before she asks me to flip, she will sit behind me while I am still face down. She will then slide her thighs under my thighs and raising my butt a little higher up. This gives her full access to my Crown Jewels. Lovely ball massaging and tugging. She plays with my butt hole on the outside with massage oil while playing with my balls…very very sensual.

After playing like this for a few mins, she will ask you to go on all fours and here she will play with your dong, caressing, massaging and tugging. After a while, she will ask you to like face down. While you are flipping, she will be stripping…OMG

She will stand with her feet apart and giving you a full view of her pussy. She will then bend over like 69 and let you admire her behind as well as pussy while she tugs away at LB. It won’t take long before you unload.

Quick shower and change, pay and leave…

OMG…for $400, this is a steal….what service….what an experience. I will surely visit her again. Truly her massage skills are good…but her teasing skills are also up there. For her age, her body is good. No fat…only the very very slightest tummy and with her mask on…her eyes are seductive AF. Only hitch is, we both keep our mask on during the whole session…but it’s ok…it. Is worth it…

She is truly a gem…treat her well gents.

Recent Ratings
rad123   5-6-2022 18:27  Acceptance  +1   Definately will try it.
HK_Legend   17-5-2022 16:14  Karma  +5   
ZioRider01   3-5-2022 13:10  Acceptance  +1   
Zxcvbnm123   27-4-2022 13:44  Karma  +2   Excellent - could you pm me get wechat?
topkek141   24-4-2022 17:27  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report. Is it possible to PM wechat contact?
ernieb   24-4-2022 00:52  Karma  +5   Thx. The mask on thing again ha
boscitc   23-4-2022 14:51  Karma  +5   Thanks
JackTheBat   22-4-2022 00:54  Karma  +10   
HKGPeter   21-4-2022 23:35  Karma  +2   Thank you.