Karma 640
Acceptance 287
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2022 21:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
sze sze - regular turned prostate massage

Fed up of lack of any open massage parlour and very tired, I decided to try a massage girl from the db :
https://go141.com/en/A25219-YMT-Massage-SzeSze.html?ref=Search[region]
Was hoping for a good massage first and maybe an HJ finish.

Location : YMT , Block B Bell house (B1 exit). There seem to be a lot of choices here on the DB

Face : No idea had mask all the time

Body : Chubby, definitely big tits (although I didnt demand a show), smooth skin. She was not shy with skin to skin contact

Room: Quite nice, I think it has space for 2 girls but she was the only one working. Times must be tough. She kept it super clean with disposable towels etc.

Massage: Gentle massage, not strong enough for me, but quite sensual. She started playing with my LB and ass after massaging my back. She liked how I responded and started poking around. I indicated that I liked it and she used a finger glove to gently poke in and play with my prostate while I lay face down. Soon she started to play with LB and prostate simultaneously, oh what a feeling ! She basically stopped rest of body massage and spent a solid 10-20 mins just doing the above, first with me face down and then with me face up. She didnt rush me at all and kept at it until I exploded.

RTM: probably yes, but would like to try some others in that building too, now that I know they are still working.

Price : 500 Hkd all in.

Recent Ratings
Babababa1   24-5-2022 20:41  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
sassydude   11-4-2022 10:48  Karma  +3   What's her age?
Mandoggy   10-4-2022 20:39  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   10-4-2022 13:51  Karma  +5   Good. Some 141 can do very good massage while massage places are closed until April 21.