Body: 5/5
Height:  5'1
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length:  32000 yen/100 minutes
Repeat: Yes, definitely

Hello everyone, long time no see. I have had some experiences since my last post but a lot of it was the same as my previous reports so I decided against posting.

Until today.

I went for my first soapland experience. The special thing with soaplands is that FS is guaranteed. I've written about hotel/delivery health services before where you might get lucky depending on the girl, but FS is not guaranteed, and many girls ask for an extra ¥10000.

Put in a reservation with a girl who had pics on Twitter where she looked cute. However, upon arriving, I was turned away because I am only half Japanese. Even with fluent Japanese and a reservation for 100 minutes, I was rejected. The guy phoned another place to see if they would allow me in, there was one girl available but not really to my tastes so I decided I would try my luck elsewhere(there are about 15 soaplands right next to each other). It was then that a guy in front of this other store vetted me for a little bit and let me in their store. Based on the research I did before coming, this was one of the stores I was considering, so at this point I'm thinking this isn't the worst result.

Paid the cash, waited for a few minutes before being led to the elevator where a petite cutie was waiting for me. She had a bubbly personality and was easy to talk to. Smoked a cigarette together before going to the bath.

The room was basically one half huge bathroom, one half bedroom. There was a mat for lotion play but she claimed to get rashes from the lotion so that'll have to wait for next time. Her body was perfect, slender figure with cute large B/small C titties and a hairless pussy. She washed me as I sat on the bottomless stool that gave her good access to my crotch. Brushed my teeth, gargled with mouthwash then relaxed in the bath for a little before moving to the bed.

She asked me if I wanted to take the lead or if I wanted her to take the lead. I let her take the steering wheel, I find that I often take the lead when I'm not seeing a working girl, so I wanted a change. Anyways, I lay down on the bed as she kissed me, licked my nipples, caressed my body before going for a BBBJ. After a while she got on top of me and rode me cowgirl. She had great rhythm and had me busting in minutes.

Had another cigarette, washed up again before round 2 where I took the lead. Kissed her all over her body before going missionary this time. Her pussy felt amazing, was just what I needed after a long week of work. Couldn't have asked for much more with my first soapland experience, getting rejected at the other store seems like a blessing in disguise. Also very grateful that the store allowed me in, considering they didn't have to.

Unfortunately the girl I saw is only there until Sunday and doesn't know when she'll be back(she tours around Japan working at different stores), but I will be sure to return to the store someday soon. It is definitely pricier than the health services but if the other girls are even close to Eru I think it's worth it. At the very least I will leave after FS, rather than settling for a mediocre BBBJ from someone who is at least 5 years older than what the website says. Overall 12/10 experience, definitely coming back.

PS I have a couple other health experiences I didn't write about like I mentioned, if enough people are curious I could do a lumped report of some of those times. Happy mongering everybody!

Recent Ratings
cactuss   16-4-2022 12:31  Karma  +5   
cknc31   11-4-2022 23:31  Karma  +4   you're a halfie speaking fluently and still struggle, what hope do we have lol
lefeu   11-4-2022 13:19  Karma  +6   Thanks
chAMP74   10-4-2022 22:19  Karma  +3   Excellent, domo
hklegend   10-4-2022 22:00  Karma  +4   Yes more reports would be good! Thanks!
JackTheBat   10-4-2022 09:23  Karma  +10   Write and post reports, please.
obe   9-4-2022 21:35  Karma  +10   Excellent
halfclover   9-4-2022 20:14  Karma  +8   Good info
Dr.A   9-4-2022 00:35  Karma  +10