Body: 4/5
Height:  162 cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  170€ per hour
Repeat: yes

Angela is a brazilian girl I added to my hunting list.

The booking was relatively easy, she was responsive and we set up a meeting for the next day.

Angela was like in her photos, she was dressed in red sexy lingerie and she had a great smile.
After the shower, we started with FK and DFK near the bed. I kissed her whole body and got down to DATY. Her clit was reponsive and she started getting wet, moaning and shaking. After 5, 10 minutes, I flipped her and with my two hands I opened her ass to lick her asshole. She appreciated my rimming skills. She then started playing with her clit and she took my hand, and took my finger to put it in her asshole. Her hole was tight and I could feel her contracting it around my finger. Great sensation !
We then moved to 69 and I continued licking her pussy, her asshole and swapping between both. At the same time she started a sloppy BBBJ. After 10 minutes she had an orgasm and started shaking.
We then changed and she continued sucking my LB but in a more natural position. I could see her face and she gave me winks which was exciting. She licked my balls. After a while she took my LB to slap her face while smiling, this girl is hot as f ! She tried to DT me and she succeeded ! Not an easy task, I could feel my dick deep in her throat.
After that I took the dom and we went for mish, doggy, cowgirl. Her pussy was tight, and her riding skills are a must see. She was literaly fucking me in reverse cow girl. During CG, I kept a finger in her ass.
I during the doggy. She was moaning and it turned me on.
After we chatted during 10 minutes on the bed and I went to the shower.

Great meeting !

[ Last edited by  _younghost at 7-4-2022 21:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
27niborder   9-4-2022 00:14  Karma  +5   Nice, RCG with that ass, oh my.
obe   8-4-2022 22:08  Karma  +10   Excellent
batman108   8-4-2022 10:18  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   8-4-2022 08:31  Karma  +8   
halfclover   8-4-2022 07:26  Karma  +8   Awesome session
Hoverbee   7-4-2022 23:39  Karma  +4   Excellent