Body: 4/5 not too bad for her age
Height:  160 cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  130 € per hour
Repeat: yes

I met this brazilian MILF on my last trip to Brussels. Her place is at Etterbeek. The flat is nice
She looks like her pics, she has a nice body and a nice face considering her age.

The meeting went well. She is more in the GFE thematic than in PSE.
Just after finishing my shower, she kneeled on the sofa and I started licking her butthole. Great experience, she was reactive and seemed to appreciate it. I then switched for DATY and she enjoyed it too, her LS was getting wet asf. She then wanted to suck my dick (I went mostly for it)
Her BBBJ skills are great, top tier level, she masters it. She licked my balls and sucked me for a long time, she was not exhausted and after 20 minutes I on her face.

The 2nd round was similar to the first one but we did mish and doggy.

I do not regret.

[ Last edited by  _younghost at 7-4-2022 21:38 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
halfclover   8-4-2022 17:44  Karma  +8   Rough diamond, decent session
batman108   8-4-2022 10:19  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks