Body:3/5 a tummy fat
Height:  around 5 foot 3
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1000/40mins
Repeat:no

Was in Central for a team meeting yesterday and had time to kill before heading home for dinner. Sent message via TG to LoveSpaWanchai to see if they are open and if girls are available. I was given the photos of 2 girls and told they will be available at 5:30pm.

Perfect for me I thought...

So off I went after work and exit A1 at Wanchai MTR. Made a right and was a quick walk up to a residential type building. They no longer operate out of their regular spa due to social distancing measures. Understandable...messg agent via TG that I was at the building. Given a door code to enter and which apartment to go to.

Rang the doorbell and Sasa opened. It was soooo obviously a bait and switch. But hey...it's been a long long while since I was given the opportunity to punt. So in I went. Pics obviously showed a younger and more sexy girl. Sasa was ten years older than the girl in the pic. But she was smiley. She asked me if I wanted to have a "quick meal" in cantonese or the full service. So I asked what was the difference as all I wanted to was a quick massage and HE. She explained to me that it was 40mins either way...$800 for massage and HE and $1000 for massage and full service. "Premium service" is for a full hour...LOL

Part 1

She had decent strength during massage. Played and tickled my nether regions. But massage only lasted for 10mins. I was then asked to flip over. And she began to play with LB.

I originally opted for the $800 massage and HE. But after flipping me over and playing with LB...LB took over and I agreed to go for the $1,000 quick meal. Skills are normal and nothing really special. Did allow LFK and sucking and licking on her nipples though.

Overall...pleasant girl. Nothing to shout home about. Apartment was nice and clean. But for 1K, it might have been better spent at other spas. If I wanted a quick punt, Foremost in Jordan would have been my pick as the girls are better looking. Although not as discreet. If discretion is your game...then Wanchai it is...

Have fun and stay safe out there bros

Recent Ratings
Markie   18-4-2022 16:29  Acceptance  +1   I’ve tried this place too and was not worth returning ….
UnderOCTB   13-4-2022 12:18  Acceptance  +1   
vinc9   11-4-2022 03:04  Karma  +5   Consolation Ks.
HK_Legend   10-4-2022 14:15  Karma  +5   Reading more and more of those now... :( Sorry for you.
orangerange   10-4-2022 09:05  Karma  +5   So many B&S cases these days
Melo
Banned

UID 281777
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 0
Registered 17-4-2022
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2022 16:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
不錯的報告是不是要預約

不錯的報告,是不是要預約?有很多關於這地方的評論,我也想親身體驗一下

Recent Ratings
ramont   9-5-2022 00:21  Karma  -1   There is a Chinese forum. This is the English forum.

MLo